A Date with Eunhyuk.... And Hope...

Fruit Milk

Athena POV-
 

“Don’t you have a date?” Hope asked.

“Yeah...” I replied, “I just don’t know where he is... Or really... What he looks like....”
“Oh... Well that for you...” Hope responded.
I just laughed.
“Excuse me...”
Hope and I both turned our heads to see the honey pockets boy standing in front of us...
“Um.... Can I help you sir?” Hope asked a little annoyed.
“No...” He turned and pointed at me, “But she can.”
I looked at Hope confused, “W-What can I help you with?”
“Ah ha! So you don’t really know me! I told you.” He said.
“Excuse me??” I asked confused.
“Our date...” He said.
I stared at him in shock. No way. This is Eunhyuk!?!? Holy cow... He’s a cutie...
“O-Oh!!!” I said stupidly, “I knew it was you... Eunhyuk..”
He rolled his eyes, “Mmm Hmm... I’ll bet you did...”
He then held out his hand, “Come on.”
I nodded and grabbed his hand. We started to walk out of the Fruit Cafe when Hope called out to us...
“Don’t hurt her, or I’ll kick your !!”
I rolled my eyes, Eunhyuk laughed and we headed out. Eunhyuk and I started walking down the sidewalk, taking us wherever we wanted to go...
“So what would you like to do?” Eunhyuk asked.
“I don’t know. You’re the one who set up the date...” I replied.
Eunhyuk blushed, “R-Right...”
We walked and walked for what seemed like forever. We both introduced ourselves and I got to know him a lot better... I got to know that he loves to dance and rap... Which I found cool... After walking around for awhile, we found ourselves around a bunch of stores.
“Hey, I got a really good idea.” He said.
“What’s that?” I asked.
“It’s a surprise..” He said.
Oh boy. Another surprise. First from Donghae, now from Eunhyuk... Not that there's anything wrong with surprises... He brought me into a Blockbuster video store.
“Let go pick a movie and we can watch it at my place.” Eunhyuk said with a smile.
I nodded and we went to go and find a movie. We split up in search of something we want to watch. Eunhyuk went toward the mystery section, while I went toward the comedy section. I shuffled through a bunch of dvd’s, looking for something good to watch... I found one of my favorite movies and picked it up. Apparently someone on the other side of the shelf picked up a dvd right across from mine. I could see their face and they could see mine. My eyes grew bigger...
“Athena!?” The person on the other side said.
I smiled a fake smile, “Oh.... Hey... Donghae....”
“What are you doing here?” He asked through the shelf.
“I-I am looking through dvd’s.... Obviously...” I replied.
He laughed and walked around the shelf, “So you like comedies?”
I nodded, “Yup. There my favorite...”
He smiled, “Sweet. Mine too.”
I nodded and began to search again. Donghae began to search with me... He tried to slip his hand into mine, but I quickly moved my hand away.
Donghae pouted, “I wanna hold your hand...”
I frowned. I guess I wanna hold his hand too, but I’m kinda on a date here. That wouldn’t be good for anyone and I am not a cheater!!
“Donghae, not here.”
He nodded, put his head down and continued looking. We searched for a while and-
“Athena?”
Donghae and I turned around to find Eunhyuk standing right there...
“Hey Eunhyuk.” I said with a smile.
He smiled back, then looked to Donghae, who from my point of view, doesn’t look happy.
“Who is this Athena?” Donghae asked looking at Eunhyuk.
I hesitated, “T-This is Eunhyuk.... A.... Friend of mine from school!”
I walked over next to Eunhyuk and put my arm around his shoulders.
“You two are just friends?” Donghae asked.
I nodded... But Eunhyuk didn’t....
“Friends? No. We’re on a date.”
Well, I might as well just blow up here... Someone just bomb the place... PLEASE!! I looked back at Donghae who looked even more angry....
“A-Athena... C-Can I talk to you...” Donghae asked.
“Well, we’re talking now, so just say it her- Ah!”
Donghae dragged me around two of the shelves and far enough that Eunhyuk couldn’t hear us.
“Date!?” He said.
I just blushed and stared at the floor.
“I thought we were dating!” Donghae said.
I looked up at him, “We’re not dating! You never asked me to be your girlfriend! You just took me on a date with such short notice.”
“W-Well.... You..... But...” Donghae struggled to think of something.
“Exactly. I’m allowed to go on dates with anyone I want. You don’t control my fate!” I replied.
“So you think the date yesterday was such short notice?” He asked.
I stared at him confused, “W-Well yeah, but what does that have to do with-”
“This Friday, my house. Five o’clock.” He said.
I stared at him shocked, then got my game face on, “It’s a date.”
Donghae smirked, “Good.
“Good.”
“Fine!” Donghae yelled.
“Fine!” I shouted.
We both turned our separate ways, him back to looking for a movie and me back to Eunhyuk.
“What was that all about?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Oh... Nothing.... Have you found a movie?” I asked.
He nodded and showed it to me. I looks like a scary movie... I hate scary movies, but I guess I could watch one. We walked up to the counter and rented the movie, then walked out hand in hand, while Donghae stared us down.... Eunhyuk dragged me around town for a while until we ended up at a bunch of houses. He stopped in front of a nice light purple house. We walked up the steps and into the house.
“Nice place.” I said when we arrived inside.
He smiled, “Thanks. My parents arent home. Just letting you know.”
I nodded. Eunhyuk walked over to the tv set and put the dvd in. He motioned for me to sit on the couch, so I did. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. It’s about seven o’clock. He walked over to the couch and he sat next to me. I put my phone away and the movie started. We began watching it and nothing was completely scary yet. But after awhile, the movie started to get creepier.... Then out of nowhere, something popped up on the screen and scared the crap out of me. I screamed and Eunhyuk hugged me.
“It’s alright.” He whispered, “I’m right here.”
I buried my face into his shirt and nodded. We continued watching when another thing freaked me out. I screamed again and Eunhyuk held me tighter.
“I said it was alright... Just hug me if it get any scarier.” He said.
I nodded into his shirt again, and heard a loud scream from the movie, which obviously made me scream... I hugged Eunhyuk tightly. So tight that I might pop his head off... Eunhyuk grabbed the remote and paused the movie. He then pried me off of him.
“Athena. Calm down.” He said with a smile.
“I-I’m sorry.. I’m not used to scary movies...” I replied.
He smiled and I hugged him again. I’m really horrified. Scary movies are not my thing!! He pulled my head up from his shirt and looked me in the eyes.
“I’m here for you.” He said.
I nodded and hugged him tighter. He just hugged back. After a while, we finished the movie and it was about nine o’clock. I stood up and so did Eunhyuk.
“Well, I could walk you home if you would like..” He said.
I nodded and we walked toward the door. I stood in front of it, getting ready to open it, when it flew open. I fell forward and found myself on the ground..... Err... On top of Eunhyuk....
HOPE TO THE- WHAT THE HECK KINDA LIFESTYLE DO YOU LIVE BOY!?!
I looked behind me and Eunhyuk looked over my shoulder. How did Hope find us at his house!?! That crazy best friends stalker!!
“Boy Athena, I didn’t think you were that kind of person. After all the years I’ve known you...” Hope said, “I thought I raised you better than this!!”
Eunhyuk looked back at me, “Friend of yours?”
“Yeah... More like overprotective mother...” I replied.
He laughed. I stood up, then helped Eunhyuk up.
“It wasn’t like that Hope.” I said.
MMM HMMM!! I’LL BELIEVE IT WHEN PIGS FLY!!!” Hope shouted.
Eunhyuk walked down the hall and came back with a stuffed pig. He then threw it across the room.
“There’s your flying pig.” He said.
I couldn’t help but laugh. Hope laughed sarcastically, then practically dragged me out of his house.
“Well... I-I’ll see you tomorrow at school I guess.” I said as I was being dragged out his door.
He laughed, “Alright then.”
Hope stopped dragging me after Eunhyuk closed the door. We began walking toward my house... It was a silent walk. When we got to my house, I opened the door and we headed upstairs to my room. Right when I stepped foot onto my carpet Hope screamed.
EUNHYUK OR DONGHAE!!??!?!
I stared at her, shocked with her change of attitude, “W-What?”
Hope sat me down on my bed and sat next to me, “Who do you like better!? Eunhyuk or Donghae!?!”
I thought for a moment, “Well... I guess.............”