Fantastic Friday

Fruit Milk

Hope’s POV-
Well I got out of the hospital on Tuesday. The week went slow, we had tons of homework and I had a hard time writing with my left hand. At least now it was Thursday... Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, HALLELUJAH! We haven't had many customers come into the cafe today. It was quite slow and boring... We were talking most of the day. I pulled the bench out from under the counter and sat. Athena was in the back room probably reading or on FaceBook... I just sat there quietly texting my mom... I know texting my mom, it’s weird. My mom said she will be gone for another week... I have to watch my brother for another week... I looked at the time it was almost time to get my brother from school. I walked to the back room and told Athena I was going to go get my brother and started on my way. I was about halfway to the school when I was stopped by a boy, a boy named Taemin who walking towards the cafe.
“No work today?” He asked.
“No I have to get my brother from school then back to work.” I replied.
“Oh, I see. Do you mind if I come with?”
“No not at all.” I said.
We walked to the school hand in hand, It was a quiet walk. Once we got to the school it was still a few minutes till’ the bell rang for him to get out of school. Taemin and I talked a bit but I really didn't want to talk much. About five minutes after we got to the school the bell rang. My brother came out and ran to me. He sees who Taemin was and I introduced them. I was taking it my brother liked Taemin because they were goofing off and laughing all the way back to the café. Once we got to the café I made my brother do his homework so Taemin and I could talk but this time with Athena. We all sat at the counter, we talked and laughed. Before I knew it my brother was done with his homework and wanted to play with Taemin again. All I could do is think, “boy step away from my man, this girl does not like to share.”
"Zack I'm almost positive Taemin doesn't like it when you sit on him." I said.
"I don't mind." Taemin said.
That boy be Trippin'. I wouldn't want no little boy sitting on my lap and being obnoxious.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yeah." He replied.
We talked till closing time, with very few interruptions from new customers. I was sorta taking it Taemin had nothing to do today cause he would have left by now. Athena and I cleaned up while Taemin kept Zack busy, which is a lot of help. Athena and I decided to take Zack to dinner and agreed on inviting Taemin. Once a we done cleaning we put everything up and went to the counter where Taemin and Zack were at.
"Hey, Zack we are going to take you to dinner." I looked up from Zack to Taemin, "Would you like to come?"
I saw Zack whisper something into Taemin's ear and he laughed.
"Yeah." Taemin said.
Zack cheered. We walked out of the café and I locked the doors. We walked around searching for somewhere good to eat. We all decided to go where Zack wanted. We went in and ate. Once we were done we all payed for ourselves. I paid for both Zack and I. We left and headed to my place. I put Zack to bed then went back downstairs. We all laughed and at like... Midnight, Taemin went home and Athena and I decided to go to sleep.
I woke up early the next morning and realized Athena was already up. I walked down the stairs singing, "Seven AM waking up in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta go downstairs. Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal." In the same annoying voice as Rebecca Black.
"Why? Just why?" Athena asked me as I got to the kitchen.
"It's Friday, Friday!" I sang.
She rolled her eyes...
"Are you going to eat breakfast before your big day?" Athena asked.
"Yup." I answered.
I got a bowl out and poured some Cheerios and put some strawberry chips in it and poured in some milk. We talked and ate. After we finished eating we got changed then went to the café. Once we got there Taemin was already there. We walked over to him and he asked me if I was ready. I said yes, Athena and I hugged and said goodbye, then Taemin took my hand and we walked to the end of the street where there was a small car. He opened the door and I got in. He walked around and got in the drivers side.
"Are you ready." He asked.
"Yeah." I said smiling.
Taemin started the car and we slowly pulled forward till we hit a solid speed. We drove for about twenty minutes.
"Close your eyes." Taemin said as he got onto an exit.
I put my hands over my eyes. After the car stopped he told me to open my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked out the window. We were at the amusement park!
"Do you like?" Taemin asked.
"I love." I said smiling.
We got out of the car and walked up to pay for admission. Once we got in we walked around a bit till we finally decided to go on the ride that takes you up in the air and drops you. I probably had a heart attack but it was fun. Next we went on some roller coasters. After all my screaming we decided to play some games. While I epicly failed Taemin encouraged me to try again. I got frustrated and quit though.
"Why don't you try?" I asked Taemin.
“‘Cause I like watching you." He replied.
"Watching me fail." I added.
Taemin tried and won. He chose the prize and turned to face me. He gave me a cheeky smile right before handing the big stuffy to me.
 

"Thank you!" I yelled as I hugged him.

He laughed. We walked around some more then it started to rain really bad. Taemin and I were soaking wet, yet we still walked and talked.
"Hope?" He asked.
"Yeah." I looked up at him.
We were both facing each other.
"Your eyeliner is smeared." He said.
He wiped the smeared part, off my face. We both laughed. And when we stopped, we just stared into each others eyes, Then...



 

...




 

We kissed!