Flying to the destination

Driving to the Destination

 

A/N some parts of the real incidents had to be changed haha if not the real timing actually dosent fit. Anyways surprisingly just a little thing. I did managed to find some of you guys twitter by coincidence ㅋㅋㅋI have friends too you know ~ and this chapter again... ill be posting another fic either today or tomorrow . It's a eunhae one this time :) 
 
Hyuk Pov
 When I got back to the dorm I saw hae slouching on the couch watching " running man" . 
 
" hey you are back! What took you so long ! Did you bring any food ? I stayed at home the whole day waiting for you alone you know ." Hae exclaimed.
 
"Yes I did. Porridge." I told him. 
 
I'm sorry hae . And Fany as well for lying . But Donghae , as much as I don't wish to lie to you , I want Fany to be mine . After all , I'm sure you can sacrifice her for me right ? 
 
* flashback *
 
Hyuk Pov
" hey. " I nudged Donghae. 
 
"What ?" He replied with annoyance.
 
" I know we have certain issues between us but I hope we can resolve it ... You see , we are in the same idol group and fans and manager hyungs wouldn't like to see members fighting amongst themselves right ? " I said as I placed one hand on his shoulder.
 
He made no attempt to move it away as he contemplated what to say. 
 
" you might be right ... But you should understand I can get pretty fiery over Tiffany... Well sorry then .." He apologized .
 
" no problem bro." I flashed him a grin.
 
I knew it wouldn't last long as long as Donghae dosent give up. But , what other way to solve this problem? I'll just use this temporary solution .
 
Ever since that day, we had been the closest among all the members. We were known to our fans as the eunhae pairing . 
 
* after super junior's spy promotion*
 
Hae Pov
HELL YEAH SJ IN THE HOUSE~ SJ VACATION WOOHOO. And also time to make a move on Fany. I grinned widely. Now now .... Where should I go for vacation? Hyuk , kyu, Wookie had decided to go Greece . Shindong to Cebu with his girlfriend , yesung with his brother to god knows where and well the rest is undecided. The trio to Greece were pretty enthusiastic to get me to join them. 
 
"Hyung, it's hard to get a break you know !! " Maknae whined . 
 
"Join us hae , you'll enjoy" Wookie supported of the idea.
 
"Darling fish we need a honeymoon." Eunhyuk cheesily told me.
 
Where else could I go ? Nowhere. So I was about to accept the offer while it still stands . Then I thought of the perfect plan. Fany is in LA for a shoot isn't she ? Wherever she is, that will be my destination. Oh let me go there and kidnap mushroom queen now . So I decided to come up with the excuse that I was too broke and I should stay with leader in Korea before he enlists. Great.
 
"Aye..... How can you be broke? " kyu asked me suspiciously . 
 
"I bought exclusive XX films !" I told an embarrassing lie .
 
"JERK YOU DIDN'T SHARE WITH ME ? AND YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO BE STRAIGHT ONLY GAY ONLY GAY ME ME . " the anchovy shouted out in exasperation. 
 
"Sorry ... I know you guys meant good for getting me to go but then I decided I need some quiet time alone this time !" I explained.
 
"Ah.. Understood buddy ! " Wookie nodded in understanding . 
 
* one week later* 
 
Now the trio were already on their way to Greece . Teukie decided to spend the rest of his time going on secret dates with Sora. The other members had gone to their respective vacation places . While I , on the other hand would be waiting for tomorrow so they wouldn't find out. I even bribed Teukie to cover up my lie. 
 
I woke up the next morning as the first rays of sunlight hit my face . I stretched a little before sitting on the Bed for a while planning out what to do. I got up to wash , ate and finally changed . I got out of the house and went to the airport. It was a little difficult altogether but my skin was naturally bad and to the people , idols are supposed to have flawless skin but anyways with that I managed to deceive some I wasn't one with my disguise as well. I had arrived punctually , so that I could enter the plane once it was ready without attracting any attention. I board the train for the first class and looked out of the window. 
 
L.A... My destination. No, Fany . You are my destination.