Chapter 23

Driving to the Destination

 

A/N : " I expected more from this chapter :( it's so boring. YES IKR AND IM SO SORRY ! Will give u better chapters after my exam. :)
 
. Tiffany Pov
Twinkle promotions are soon going to be over ... NO MORE CONTACT WITH SONES . Sigh well it's okay I can still be busy ! Also fans still dosent know that the Japanese oh will be coming out quite some time later . Hehe
 
* Buzz* 
 
I picked up the vibrating pink mobile and checked to see who texted me. 
 
From : Hyukkie Anchovy Oppa
To : Me
Hey mushroom.  One more day before teaser comes out for y free and single !! Please look forward to seeing your suave Oppa looking y. 
 
From : Me
To : Hyukkie Anchovy Oppa
Psht . PUH- lease . YOU ARE SUAVE AND Y?! -.- I must be the goddess of the universe. U are more like a cheapskate anchovy :) 
 
From : Hyukie Anchovy Oppa
To : Me
Yeah fine -.- okays anyway here's the thing. You know Oppa is gonna have promotions soon right ? I wanna take you out for dinner ~ Donghae went out I'm alone so... Interested ? I'll get you something tasty ^~^
 
From : me
To: Hyukkie Anchovy Oppa
 
OMO WHEEEEE YES DEFINITELY YES. But manager Unnie is so going to kill me ._. Ah who cares :D ill meet u at sm building ? 7pm? :)
 
From : Hyukkie Anchovy Oppa
To: Me 
 
Yep okay! :) see u 
 
I squealed. What a good way to end my twinkle promotions ! Especially if stingy Hyuk is paying .  
 
7pm
I was dressed in a normal tee , normal Levi jeans , normal cap , normal sunglasses. Pretty average to shed off the idol image.  
 
" psst! " I heard a whisper coming from behind. 
 
I walked towards it and found a man in a similar attire as me . 
 
"Oppa ?" 
 
"Yeah. Come , my car is at the car park." 
 
I walked towards the car park. I spotted the commonly seen black vehicle super junior 's manager Oppa always drove around . 
 
"Hey that isn't yours right?"
 
"Yep no. I borrowed it from hyung." 
 
"No wonder. I was thinking how come a stingy anchovy would afford such a thing ."
 
"Hey ! " 
 
" BLEH" I Merong-Ed at him. 
 
We both got in the mobile and Hyuk slowly steered it out of the carpark.
 
"Where to? " I asked.
 
" Busan." He answered calmly.
 
" nah ah not trusting you. " 
 
" ah smart . Fine . We are heading to manbok." 
 
"Yay!! I love the glass noodles from there." 
 
"Good for you ! I'll have my kimchi jiggae." 
 
It was a short drive and we arrived quickly in 15 minutes time.  The waiter led us to a booked VIP room and we then placed our orders. 
 
"So.... How's life? " Hyuk asked me out of a sudden.
 
"UHM. Random much? " 
 
"Yeah haha anything happened recently ? " 
 
I stopped to process an answer . Well i couldn't say no... Because I considered the Donghae incident as " something that happened". Ah well a prat fish like him shouldn't have a significance so...
 
"Nope nothing ! " I answered cheerily.
 
Hyuk Pov 
 
Nothing ....? Are you sure ? Apparently not Fany I can tell when u are lying . 
 
Just then , her phone vibrated . " text message ! Text message !" She picked it up and frowned a little before putting it down. 
 
" why don't you want to reply that person ? " I asked with an amused expression. 
 
"Ah.. It's nothing important ." 
 
I could see her slightly troubled. There's no one else but him that would make her like that. 
 
OH YEAH. I thought of something. I purposely spilled my glass of cold liquid and in the process , stained Fany's shirt . 
 
Goal ! She quickly got up and I passed her tissues .
 
" hey. Go to the toilet to clean up. " I told her. 
 
"Ugh . Okay." She got up and rushed to the toilet. 
 
My eyes followed Fany until she closed the door behind her . I picked up the pink mobile on the table and opened it. In front of me, my good friend Donghae had indeed been the one who texted her. 
 
From : Hae Oppa
To : Me
 Hey.. Just wanna really apologize for the incident two days ago! No grudge right ? I don't think a meal is enough to make up for it. Do you want anything else ? ^^
 
I clenched my fists. No Donghae it's enough. I'll make it up to her on behalf of you. I closed the message and placed the phone back to its original position.  Right at that moment , Fany came back from the ladies. 
 
" ah... Oppa why does it take so long for the food to come !" Fany grumbled as she settled down in her seat. 
 
" patient will you ! It takes patience to get good things right !" 
 
" okay " she pouted.
 
Yes Fany. I'll take a year , no make it ten years just to get you. I will be patient.