Chapter 11

Driving to the Destination

A/N : Do tell me how you think this story is. If you think that the plot or anything isn't good, do let me know! I need feedback to improve .

 

Donghae Pov

"MUAHAHAHAAHA, MONKEY KING HYUK IS HERE TO STEAL PRINCESS FANY AWAY!" Hyukjae declared manically and waved his hands above his hands like an evil monster.
 
"NUUUUUUU!!" Tiffany screamed.
 
" I WILL ESCAPE WITH MY MIGHTY BICYCLE! YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME " 
 
That did it. I woke up with the worst nightmare. I didn't gasp for breath due to the fact that Hyukjae had came as a monkey and Tiffany had escaped in a pink bicycle. The scariest part was when Hyukjae had to come and take Tiffany away. UGH, this again . *slaps self * 
 
"Apparently, Lee Donghae likes Tiffany a lot ." A tiny voice said cheekily.
 
"No, Lee Donghae does not ." It's just an oppa-dongsaeng relationship.
 
" Tsk, tsk, how pathetic. Really . Lee Donghae, this isn't what I expected from you, deceiving yourself." 
 
"Excuse me? I do not! NOW, GO AWAY" 
 
I think I was going crazy. The two voices in my head argued with each other till I was starting to have a slight headache . I looked at the clock and realized that it was midnight. I went back to sleep. 
 
When I went to school , I consulted Ryeowook for some advice. Same old thing . " I think you should tell her" Yadi yadi yada. Everyone disagrees with me, except my brother Lee Bucket. These few days, I really doubted my sanity. Was I sane or not? Ugh. I face palmed myself. 
 
For two weeks , I had to train with Tiffany every day. I had gotten quite used to it already until one day Mr Shim told me that Hyukjae would be teaching Tiffany instead . He didn't even notify me beforehand and Hyukjae just stepped into the training room like he belonged here from the start . "Donghae, would you be kind enough to watch how Tiffany is progressing while they train?"
 
I had no choice but to obey. I could feel my whole world crashing down when I sat at the corner of the room and watched Hyukjae do the couple dance with Tiffany with perfect coordination. Hey, that's not fair! I taught her that . They practiced over and over again while I got angrier and angrier. I felt like giving Hyukjae a punch. If only I was eighteen, I would have drowned myself in alcohol and let the other side of me take over and confess. I felt miserable . Devastated. Grieved . What else ? This brought me back to the point where I know I'm not supposed to feel this way but I couldn't help it. 
 
Few hours passed with this miserable feeling and I was finally done . The time ticked by extremely slow. I left without a word . Instead of disappointment, I felt anger. They didn't even seem to notice my existence. 
 
Still being the childish me , as soon as I had reached home , I grabbed my marker and changed the smiley face to a sad one . Then I wore the bucket and sat in one corner of the living room and folded my arms . 
 
Only Lee Bucket knew how I felt. It was stuffy but who cares. Let me die in it . 
 
"Hey, get up. Don't be childish. " Teuk lifted the bucket off my head while he told me in exasperation .
 
"Hyung, I am not ." I replied stubbornly.
 
"Tiffany problems, aye ? " He guessed with a sigh.
 
" HOW DID YOU KNOW ?" 
 
"Duh. I'm not Teuk for nothing . Listen up brat, you should sort out your feelings . If confessing makes you feel better, you have to do it . Oh, and the lies ? Telling her the truth before she finds out would be a smarter option kid ." and with that advice, Teuk Hyung shook his head before heading to his room. 
 
I sat with Lee Bucket in my hands and slouched against the wall.
 
I guess it's time for some reflection...