Chapter 1

Driving to the Destination

A/N hey people ^^ Look at the tags. I won't reveal who's this person but you should be able to narrow it down, hehe . I'll do it when the time comes. 

 

I sat in the theatre with my navy colored cap and big sunglasses on. The show for "I am " was starting soon and an idol like me was in a public theatre . ㅋㅋㅋ ,thank god my stylist didn't make me dye my hair a striking blonde hair like Eunhyuk's or I would definitely be recognizable. My dark brown hair was camouflaged in the dark so I was still safe . So, why was an idol like me watching a movie in a dangerous place like this? I missed her, that's why. I want to look at the old memories though there wasn't any of our moments in them. Well, it just helps me recall the sweet times we had . The movie started and I could see Yunho hyung's back facing the audience, walking in the backstage . Fans screamed. Ah, I remember that was during the SM Town concert . He cooly walked down the narrow space with swag. The movie played on for quite a while till it showed SNSD's segment. They were performing Genie and then my loved one stood out among all the nine Angels. Ah, her voice was just beautiful as she rapped . This just makes me think more about her and I think I'm going crazy. 

 
*Flashback*
I walked down the street holding my daddy's hand. I was only seven at that time. I swinged his hands and walked to the convenience store to get an ice cream cone. Next, we continued walking until we saw a colourful playground .
 
"APPA ! I WANT TO GO TO THE PLAYGROUND !!" I demanded and pouted childishly at my father.
 
" Okays. Play here for awhile. Appa will run some errands. Don't get hurt!" He smiled indulgently at me and went off.
 
I nodded. I played with the swings and the slides but soon I got tired so I went to a nearby bench to rest. I then heard a few soft sniffs and sobs. I got up and looked around. I walked closer to the sound and cocked my head sideways, and saw a girl hiding under the slides. I crawled underneath it and plopped down on the sand beside her.
 
Her hair was tied in pig tails and she rubbed her tears away when she heard my arrival.
 
" Who are you? " the girl asked, staring at me with those big, confused eyes.
 
" My name's Donghae! Why are you crying ? " I told her. 
 
" I came here for a holiday . But I lost my mum. I don't know what to do." The girl replied, her bottom lip wobbling.
 
I was only seven and here I was, having to help some random girl I didn't know .But oh ! Though she was from somewhere else, she spoke fluent Korean. 
 
"Look. I'm only seven so I don't know what to do but I can sing for you." I suddenly said and grinned at her.
 
The girl looked up at me expectantly and waited for me to sing. I took in a deep breath and started singing. When I was done, I looked at her and saw that her tears had dried up and she was looking up at me with a shocked expression. 
 
" So .... How was it? " I asked hesitantly. It was the first time I sang in front of a stranger.
 
" It was very good !! I like to sing too and I want to be a singer in the future . Do you ?" She replied bubbly and her eyes twinkled.
 
" Really ?! Well, me too. I wanted to be an athlete at first but my father inspired me to become a singer. I hope the both of us can do a duet in future!" I cheered happily.
 
"Yeah! "
 
We continued chatting until we heard another voice calling out in a panicked voice " MY DAUGHTER! WHERE ARE YOU??"
 
" Oh, that's my mum ! I have to go now . Thanks for cheering me up! " she told me while giving me an eye-smile. She was quite a sweet girl.
 
"Wait !" I held her back. I took something out from my pocket and handed her a stone. 
 
"This is something I really adore . I believe it can fulfill my wish of being a star but you can have it!" I told her solemnly and pushed it towards her.
 
She took it from my small hands and said thanks gratefully before rushing off to the person calling out for her . I wonder what was her name . I doubt we could meet again but then, who knows ?
 
 
As I recovered from my flashback ,  I saw our little evil maknae Kyuhyun staring at me . 
 
"Yah , Hyung ? What are u thinking so deeply about ? " He asked with a wicked grin on his face.
 
" Nothing, Kyu. Where's Hyuk? "
 
"Ah, Hyung said he was busy and won't be coming anymore."
 
I pouted. Ah. Is my hubby with someone else now? Oh what am I thinking. I just sat there, watching the rest of the movie .... Looking at my goddess.