Chapter 14

Driving to the Destination

Donghae Pov 

Two weeks have passed since Tiffany's incident occured. Every single day that passed was nearing my birthday . I still liked her, no doubt and was still upset that Hyuk had confessed before me . I wonder if they had secretly started dating. They seemed to be very close now. 
 
Also, Teuk Hyung told me that he wanted to hold a birthday party for me though I thought It wasn't necessary. He told me he would do everything and I just had to relax. 
 
 
*A week later*
 
Finally, It was my birthday. Teuk Hyung told me to stay in the room so I had too. I was bored to death. I picked up Lee Bucket and played with it.  
 
There was a quick knock and Teuk Hyung's face peered in with a silly grin plastered on it.
 
"Hey, birthday boy! Come out ." 
 
I got up and put Lee Bucket on the bed before going out. I had to be lying through my teeth if I said that I was not even slightly happy. There were lots of delicious food and I gulped down a ball of saliva. There were even presents near the sofa. Everybody merrily wished me Happy Birthday as soon as they saw me. Junsu, Changmin, Yunho, Yoochun, Jaejoong, etc and Ryeowook who came as well.  Even Hyukjae .
 
" By the way Hae , there's still one more person not here yet . She's coming later on." said Teuk to me nonchantly, one drink in his hand.
 
"Who?"
 
" You'll find out ." replied Teuk with a mysterious smile.
 
I shrugged. Oh well. I quickly took my plate and grabbed as much food as I can . The mountain of food stuffs that were ready to be in Hae's stomach piled high on my plate and I gobbled everything down like a wolf. After I was done, I went back to my room, yawning. 
 
*knock knock*
 
" Come in !" I called out . 
 
"Hello ! " I heard a feminine voice call out to me . 
 
As I turned around to look at who it was, my expression changed. My jaw dropped. I am so screwed.