Chapter 2

Driving to the Destination

Donghae POV

When the movie ended , I got out of my seat and stretched a bit. My back was stiff and I felt better after stretching . Kyu and I waited for the crowd to disperse before going out of the theatre. We walked into the carpark and I got into the driver's seat of my blue Mazda. 
 
It was already night time so I dropped Kyu at the dorm before driving to a beach. I just felt like taking a stroll today and being alone by myself. When I reached there , I took off my shoes and walked on the sand barefooted. I dug a little hole before settling into it. Brr... It was very cold. The night sky was very beautiful. Stars twinkled in the sky just like her ... Oh yeah.. Her new song Twinkle . I chuckled to myself. I actually wondered if she ever thought of me like that. Ah, the times in high school...
 
* flashback*
It was my first day of high school and Teuk Hyung offered to walk me to school. I was excited and nervous at the same time. 
"Hyung I'm so nervous..."
"Tsch. Learn to be like a man like me! " Teuk Hyung grinned and showed off his pearly white teeth .
"Donghae ah, when you are in high school you might meet a girl you really like . Any problems you have, look for me okay? " 
" Hyung ! I won't ! " I gasped at what Teuk Hyung said . 
" Hm, you should take back your words. Haha !"
I pondered for a while . Yep, it's true that high schoolers are always in relationships. Ah well I'll see .. 
 
I reached the main gates of the high school and Teuk Hyung bid farewell to me. Ah, he's the best hyung ever. I went in the gates with a smile.