Accept!

It's not love, right?!

Eunyoung left the classroom for recess after the bell rang thinking of Jieun. 

"Should I help her?" Eunyoung thought, "This is what she always waited for.." Eunyoung continued. 

Eunyoung turned back and ran to the classroom. She entered and her eyes were finding Jieun.

When she finally found her she shouted, "Jieun-ah!"

Jieun looking at the direction of the voice that called her.

"Okay. I'll help you with the rapping parts but with one condition!" Eunyoung said approaching Jieun and grabbing a chair to sit.

Jieun, looking really shocked and elated, "Really?! Are you serious?! But what's the one condition?"

Smirking, Eunyoung replied, "Yes, i'm serious. The one condition is i'll rap backstage."

"Fine..." Jieun replied sounding a bit sad as she wanted Eunyoung to stand on stage with her.

"Let's go! Recess is going to over!" Jieun exclaimed looking at her watch on her left wrist.

Eunyoung was pulled by Jieun and both of them grabbed some bread and drinks when they reached the canteen. 

[One week later] 

"Ringgg~~~!!!" Eunyoung phone rang early in the morning which woke her up. 

Eunyoung, annoyed at the phone for waking her so early in the morning on a Saturday, tried finding her phone and picked it up, "Hello?"

"Wake up! Bathe and get ready! Let's go the mall to get some clothes!" a voice which sounded so familiar woke Eunyoung immediately and realized it was Jieun.

Sounding sleepy Eunyoung said, "Okay."

Eunyoung got on her feet and grabbed the towel and went inside the bathroom. She came out awhile later and got ready. She went ouof the house after wearing her Supra. She took a cab and reached at the mall. Jieun who waited for her at the entrance waved at Eunyoung.

"Come! Let's start our shopping!" Jieun happily exclaimed.

After spending 3 hours shopping, both of them went inside McDonald and bought something to eat. Both of them left McDonald full and went home.

__________

Uh.. I'm sorry if this chapter is boring! I'm sick and i tried to write this chapter! Sorry! ><