Seniors mentoring us...

It's not love, right?!

Author's note: This is like few months after being trained. So yeah.. Just telling :)

[Eunyoung's POV]

One day, one week, one month and finally three months being a trainee. It's the same routine everyday. Wake up, wash up, practice dancing and singing, clean the practice room, dinner, shower and sleep. It's like that almost everyday. It's becoming a normal thing already. 

Knock.. Knock.. Knock..

Jieun came in and said, "Eunyoung-ah, tomorrow wake up at 5 am."

Giving her a shocked look, "What?! Why are we waking up early tomorrow?! Usually it's 6 am."

"Tomorrow our seniors are going to mentor and help us so yeah.. You know... We'll need to get up early because they got some schedules in the noon," she explained.

You nodded as she turned to face the door and left. You sighed. You lied down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Oh gosh.. It's going to be a extremely tiring day tomorrow. Slowly your eyelids became heavy and closed. 

"Yah.. Wake up..." a sleepy voice woke you up. 

You opened your eyes and saw Soomi rubbing her eyes. You look at the wall clock and saw it was already 5.05 am. You got up and yawned. You grabbed your towel and step foot into the bathroom and washed up. All five of you gathered at the living room with your own bags over your shoulders. 

 

You pushed the door and saw B.A.P seniors inside warming up and dancing randomly. You bowed slightly as the rest entered. You guys stood in a line waiting for anything to come out of anyone's mouth.

"Go and warm up now," Yongguk senior ordered. 

All of you straightaway put your bags away and started warming up. After warming up, you guys are separated. Vocals with Youngjae and Daehyun. Main dancer, Nara, with Jongup. You with Yongguk and Zelo.

It was awkward since none of among you three are speaking up. You took the initiative and asked, "So what are we going to do?"

Zelo looked at you and then the floor. Yongguk put his hands together and replied, "Kay! Uh... We'll hear you rap and we'll give you some advice."

Yongguk handed out a piece of paper to you. It turns out to be lyrics for Eminem and Rihanna's Love The Way You Lie. You scanned through and started rapping the parts. Yongguk and Zelo focused on your rapping attentively. After you finished, you look up and looked at them. 

"Woah. Your English is good," Zelo whispered but loud enough for you to hear.

"Should I say thanks?" you said in a sarcastic way.

Zelo was never your favourite senior in B.A.P. Ever since the first day, he is always so cold towards you and never talked to you. You didn't cared at all. It's not like it's a big deal anyway. You always thought Yongguk raps better than him. 

After a few hours of tiring session with them, it finally ended. You were so happy that you were waving as you were saying goodbye to them which was unusual. Usually you would just bow slightly and acted cool. 

__________

hihi!! Sorry for not updating always. I'm abit busy. Lately there's been some maintainence with the web. But it's okay guys! The admin is trying his best trying to get the web back to normal. Don't blame him, kay? Anyways, thanks to all subbers! Love you guys alot! Andad, comment! Love comments alot! XD