Audition

It's not love, right?!

"Yah.. Jieun-ah, I wanna go home..." Eunyoung grumbled.

Holding Eunyoung's wrist as tight as possible, "No! Please stay.. Our turn is going to be very soon!"

Eunyoung let out a sigh and just lean back on her seat. She was getting bored. She also felt nervous all of a sudden. 

"Eunyoung-ssi," a voice called her.

Eunyoung turned towards the voice and stood up. She walked towards the room. Knocking on the door before entering. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Eunyoung imnida," she introduced herself politely in her somewhat deep voice.

"You may start whenever you're ready," a man who's sitting comfortably in front of her said.

Meanwhile...

"What's taking her so long?" anxious Jieun thought.

After awhile, Eunyoung came out with her hands in her jeans pocket. She walked calmly towards Jieun who'se looking worried, wanting to know what's the result.

"So how? Did you get in?" Jieun impatiently asked.

"You'd better get ready. It's your turn next," Eunyoung not answering Jieun's question. "I need the toilet. See you later," she continued patting on Jieun's shoulder.

"Yah! Yah!" Jieun kept calling Eunyoung.

Eunyoung was on her way to the ladies entrance when she was pulled by her arm.

"What the?!" Eunyoung irritated and shocked at the same time.

"Where do you think you're going?!" a tall guy asked her in a high tone.

Looking away, "I'm going to the toilet."

"Are you like blind or something? Can't you see that sign there? It's the ladies. Not the gents!" he replied.

"For god's sake! I'm a girl!" Eunyoung stomped her feet to the toilet.

"What?! It couldn't be! He must've lied!" Zelo thought assuring himself.

__________

Yo! Sorry for the short chapter! Just want to make you guys curious about the audition. One by one, B.A.P is coming out! Haha! Comment! ;D