Thoughts

It's not love, right?!

[Zelo's POV]

Aish!! That Eunyoung.. Seriously, I have never, ever, met such a junior like her.

Hell, she won't get famous. I swear.

Have you ever heard or saw an idol that's as rude as her? No right? There goes your answer.

She won't make it. Hoping really hard that she'll fail miserably as an idol and leave TS.

I sound evil right? Hahaha, no. Well, since she didn't command the great Zelo with respect, I will not command her respect as well. She deserves it anyway.

Hmm, now that I think of it, shouldn't there be a reason for her to behave like that? Maybe some kind of incident that caused her to be lke that? Or is she naturally rude?

Yah! Choi Junhong! Don't even think of that rude little kid! You must be mad if you ever think of her!

I went back to my dorm, where B.A.P was. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't receive the apology that I had in mind from that Eunyoung boy girl. "Hoy Zelo. Did you receive your apology yet?" Himchan and Youngjae called out.

All of them were spread evenly on the floor, each of them lying at a corner in the house. It was almost 4am and they weren't asleep yet? 

"No. Hmph, not what I wanted. I'll pester that Eunyoung more soon. Why aren't you all asleep yet?" Yongguk hyung spoke. "Speak for yourself, maknae! We were waiting for you." 

Ohh, so I had actually kind of 'prevented' them from sleeping. The bad maknae. Haha! "Mianhe hyungs, let's all go to sleep and wake up late tomorrow! Since we have a day off or something!" Jongup nodded and yawned loudly. "I'm tired, hurry up, wash up and let's go to bed!" 

I nodded and quickly entered the toilet. I stared at my reflection in the mirror as I took off my shirt, changing into my t-shirt and track pants. I grabbed the toothbrush, squeezing some toothpaste onto it and brushing my teeth.

After I was done with everything, I smiled to myself. The mighty Zelo is done! All washed up and ready for bed!

When I left the toilet, the dorm was pitch-black and as silent as a grave. I heard soft snores in the room though. I have absolutely no idea who that was. As far as I knew, no one actually snored in our dorm. Maybe one of the members picked up the habit of snoring. Ahh. 

I tiptoed into the room to find that the snores stopped and it was totally silent. I crept into the lower bunk, beside Daehyun. I turned off my laptop which was on hibernate mode and went to sleep.


Sorry for the short chapter! ><