What Had Just Happened?!

It's not love, right?!
[Eunyoung's POV]
 

"Hi Ladies. The CEO wants to see you guys," the rep. called us while we were halfway through the practice.

 
I ran to the speaker and switched the music off before catching up with the rest. 
 
Jieun knocked on the door before turning the knob.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Sajangnim," we all greeted.
 
"Take a seat," he ushered us to the sofa in his office.
 
"The reason I called you guys is because your rep. has been reporting to me about you guys. Don't be scared. I'm about to tell you a good news. I've made a decision. You guys are going to debut in 2 months time. So you guys have to work harder," he continued as we listened to every word attentively. 
 
We were enlightened by the piece of news. We were elated. Actually more than that. It's just no words could explain our feelings.
 
"That's all I guess," he said as he dismissed us.
 
With loud, positive voice, we replied, "Thank you Sajangnim! We promised to give our best in whatever we do!"
 
As we were about to leave, Sajangnim said, "And oh! You guys have to create a group name and a group cheer! Make sure it's attractive and special!"
 
We nodded and bowed. We then took our leave. We went back to the practice room straight after that. We continued what we stopped just now. 
 
Hours passed and it was time to knock off. The others had already left the practice room as I decided to stay a lilttle bit longer. Anyways, it was my turn to clean up the place today. I practiced abit on my rapping and pronouncation.
 
Again, hours passed. The clock striked 3 am. How time goes by without you realising it. I cleaned and mop the floor. I picked up my backpack and slung it on my shoulder. I walked to the switches and switched off the lights and air-con. 
 
I was playing with my phone and my earpiece plugged in my ear. I was turning to the left when I tripped over something and hit my heaon the trashcan. I swear it hurt like hell. I was rubbing my already red forehead and stood up. As I was standing up, a hand reached out. I grabbed the hand without even looking up. I realised it was Zelo after he spoke.
 
"It hurt, didn't it?"
 
"No. It didn't," I said slapping his hand away.
 
I walked away without turning back to thank him or anything. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to find Zelo walking right behind me.
 
"Are you stalking me or something?"
 
"Why must I stalked a guy? Might as well stalk a cute, beautiful girl!"
 
I smirked and ignored that idiot. What the hell was wrong with him?! He sound like a weirdo! No. More like a ertic stalker! Can't believe a 16 year old boy who tricks everyone with his innocent face would be so ertic and would stalk a girl. Tsktsktsk.. Guess a boys are the same regardless of age.
 
I was deep in thought of those questions about Zelo that I didn't realised the wall in front of me that I was almost banged into but I was pushed by someone. To think it was Zelo was weird because he definitely wouldn't. He would just let me bang into the wall and laugh his off. But I was wrong. It was really Zelo.
 
With a worried face, "Are you stupid or really clumsy?!"
 
Shocked, "Huh? I d-don't kn-know," I replied.
 
Why did he saved me from knocking into the wall? Like I've thought. Why didn't he just have some laughs by letting me bang into it? These questions replayed in my head.
 
__________
 
HIHI! Sorry again for the late and crappy update! *bows 90 degree*