First day as trainees.

It's not love, right?!

Eunyoung alighted from the cab with Jieun after paying and struggling trying to get their luggages out of the car boot. Both of them stepped foot inside TS buliding. With a nervous heart they pressed the lift button and waited. They entered the enclosed place and pushed the level they were going up to.

Eunyoung's POV

"Let's go," I said pulling Jieun by her wrist.

With heavy nervous footsteps, Jieun finally moved. Honestly, I was pretty nervous but I acted cool. As I opened the huge door, we could feel pairs of eyes looking at us out of curiousity.

"Faster! Why are you standing here staring at the crowd? It's embarrassing!" Jieun whispered.

We both then sat on the cold floor at the back of the room. Soon, a few other strangers entered the room too and introduced themselves. They turned out to be the CEO, trainers and other people who would be observing us. We were then asked to introduce ourselves which is no big deal to me. 

When it was Jieun's turn, she looked at me anxiously before getting up.

"A-an-nyeonghaseyo.. Jieun imnida. I'm 15 years old. Currently schooling at Seoul Middle School. Nice to meet you. Please take care of me," carefully and slowly she introduced as she bowed.

She sat down and held my hand. Her hand was sweaty. It was my turn next. 

I stood and casually introduced myself, "Annyeonghaseyo. Eunyoung imnida. I'm a girl if you didn't know. 15 years old. Schooling at Seoul Middle School. I was dragged to the audition and got accepted. Please guide me along."

Almost everyone's jaw dropped. Maybe because I looked too relax. I couldn't care less. It's a fact that I got dragged to the audition. Jieun dragged me. It's not like a was volunteering to audition. I prefer slacking at home on my comfy bed rather than working my butts off to debut in a group. But it won't kill trying. At least, after I debut, I won't be going to school often. Isn't that awesome?! I won't need to crack my brains trying to solve a math question. 

I was snapped back to reality when Jieun tapped my shoulder. 

"C'mon. Get up," she said.

"Where are we going?" I asked since I wasn't listening after my introduction.

"Our dorm. We'll be with other 3 trainees," Jieun replied.

I nodded and followed her as I slung my backpack over my shoulder tailing Jieun. We took this black van and reached our dormitory in just 15 minutes. I went out last letting the other 4 alight first. I slided the door and bowed slightly to the driver for driving us there. 

As we entered our dorm, I was pretty impressed with the condition. It's cool, nice and comfortable. Better than my house. Serious. I went to my room and saw another female trainee sitting on one of the bed. I guessed she was my roommate. 

"Hi! You're... Eunyoung!" she greeted.

"Yeah.. Hi. You are?" I awkwardly replied.

Grinning, "Oh! I'm Soomi."

We chatted for awhile to know more about each other. She was friendly. But she sure went through alot before getting her parents' permission to audition. Both of us then changed to our comfortable clothes and went over to checked out the other three. It turns out that Jieun's roommate is Nara. Another one slept in another room. We decided that as she was the oldest among us. Her name is Siyoung.

We headed back to our room and turned in. 

__________ 

Sorry guys!! AFF deleted my chapters, right? I didn't even know until today. I wanted to update but ended up writing a new one to replace the deleted one. I forgot how many chapters I even had. Hmph. Anyways, sorry for not updating these days. AFF is making methink twice before updating. Sorry! Even my friends, Sunggyus_Wifey and WhiteConfession chapters are deleted. Forgive me! ><