Offer

It's not love, right?!

Now, now, now! Fantastic performances by all contestants! I'm sure the judges hard a hard time deciding on the winner!" the mc who jumped from backstage shocked anxious audiences.

"The results is in my hands right now. To be honest, I'm shaking from nervousness," the mc continued after receiving a slip of paper.

The mc scanned through the paper and grinned. 

Taking a deep breath, "Looks like the results is just what I had expected!"

He then annouced the results. The third position then second. He paused before calling out the winner. 

"And! Finally! The winner, the one who takes the first place! Give a round of applause for .... Jieun!!"

 

"Jieun-ah!! Congratulations!!! You've won the first place! See, i told you! You would definitely win this!" Eunyoung exclaimed excitedly grabbing her shoulders.

Jieun's jaw dropped. She was too shocked to reply Eunyoung. Eunyoung pushed her on stage to receive the prize. Jieun finally lifted her foot and started walking. She shook hand with the principal and took her trophy and certificate. She snapped a picture together too. 

After everything ended, Jieun and Eunyoung grab their bags heading towards the exit. They were stopped by a figure that was standing in front of them.

"Oh my! That scared the hell out of me!" Jieun said putting her palms on her chest. 

"Hi. So you're Jieun, right?" that deep voiced person asked pointing at Jieun.

Stuttering, she managed to reply, "Y-Yes.."

"So, you know who am I, right?" he continued.

Jieun smiled from ear to ear, "Of course!" She continued, "Who wouldn't?"

"Me. I don't. Who is he?" Eunyoung blankly asked.

"Eh?! Are you joking?!" Jieun surprised at her words.

"I guess you don't listen to my music," that guy replied looking away.

Eunyoung still confused gave Jieun a nudge.

"I'm Bang Yongguk. I'm B.A.P's leader. In case you didn't know, B.A.P is a rookie group. We're known for our badass concept," he introduced.

"Wait, Bang Yongguk? He's the original rapper for the song Jieun sang, isn't he?" Eunyoung asked herself.

"Let's get this right to the point. I don't want to waste time. Jieun-ssi, may I ask who rapped for you just now?" Yongguk asked.

Eunyoung's eyes widened.

Pointing at Eunyoung, Jieun said, "Her!" 

"Her?!" Yongguk shouted. "Isn't it he instead?" 

Staring at him, Eunyoung replied herself, "It looks like you've mistaken me for a guy. I'm a girl."

Yongguk still couldn't trust Eunyoung's statement. 

"Oh whatever," he told her. "Just want to tell you that our company is having an audition. Honestly, I think you're good. Today there's one too. Do you want -"

"No thanks," Eunyoung cut off Yongguk.

"You're pretty rude, you know?" Yongguk said in disbelief.

"Eunyoung-ah, give it a shot. If you go, I'll take it as a gift for me for winning," Jieun encouraged.

"You know I don't want to be an idol,"

"Jieun-ah, you might want to try out too," Yongguk asked Jieun. "You could sing the same song you sang just now,"

Jieun looked at Eunyoung with her puppy eyes. Eunyoung then fell for it.

"Fine. But if i fail, I won't ever audition again," Eunyoung accepting Yongguk's offer.

Yongguk then disappeared from their sight soon after waving and saying, "Surely you know where's TS buliding, right?"

They both stood in front of the building after travelling in a bus. They took a few steps and entered the building. They approached the lady at the front counter saying they came to audition. They then received forms and filled them with their personal particulars. Both of them got their numbers and sat down. 

__________

sorry for the boring chapter! >< Brain not functioning well. Fasting month started already. I'm more broken and not functioning well. Now i sound like a robot. Anyways, thanks to the subscribers and comments. It means alot. XD