Discussion!

It's not love, right?!

[Eunyoung's POV] 

The next morning, I woke up late. Again. Sigh. I sleep too late already.

Once again, the evil members of my group left me alone. Jieun left me a note though.

Girl, you're sleeping late again. Gosh, you need to pick up the habit of sleeping early and waking up early. We're gonna debut soon you know.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT. 

WE WERE GOING TO DEBUT AS A GROUP SOOOOON!!

2 months time!

Oh gosh, thinking about this makes me so excited!! Hmm, I wonder what the members are doing right now.

Maybe we could discuss about our group name and our group cheer today! Oh gosh.

I quickly scrambled out of bed and washed up, changing and rushing off to the practice room. 

I opened the door to see everyone waiting for me. My group members, B.A.P seniors, the manager, and the CEO. 

"You're late." The manager commented, irritation visible in his eyes and voice.

I bowed a few times, apologising over and over again.

"I'm so sorry! I couldn't wake up this morning, I was very tired.." 

The CEO waved my apology away. "That's alright. Understandable, just sleep earlier today." 

I sat down beside my members and the B.A.P seniors cleared their throats. 

That Youngjae guy started to speak up. 

"Okay, so today we're not going to practice first, but we're going to discuss about your group name, and your group cheer. 

The manager and CEO is here to facilitate your discussion and approve or disapprove your name or cheer." 

We all nodded obediently. 

The CEO started to speak as well. "You can start thinking of names already. Guys, please let your imagination go wild!

We'll decide on the name before the cheer." 

All of us nodded and Soomin immediately made a suggestion. "Infinity?" 

The manager shook his head. "Rather mainstream eh.. Not a good idea." 

Oh come on, manager-nim! It's okay for the name to be mainstream! 

Oh!

"How about LOVE?"

...

...

...

...

 

 

Silence. 

The B.A.P seniors rolled their eyes at me. 

The CEO seemed to be in thought. 

However, everyone stared at me. What? 

"Hey, stop staring at me okay. It's okay for the effing name to be mainstream. What matters if the meaning behind it." 

The CEO seemed impressed. "Go on."

"L means lively.

O means optimistic.

V means vibrant.

E means eloquent."

 

The CEO clapped for me with a smile. "I like it. Not bad. Wide range of vocabulary hmm." 

"Shall we set on this?" The manager asked. 

But, the stupid B.A.P seniors, okay maybe one of them, which was ZELO EFFING ZELO, SMIRKED AT ME! 

"No, if you want, we should choose something more.. in trend. Like ours." 

I smirked back at him. "Well, it doesn't have to be trendy you know. It can be mainstream, so as longer as our group likes it!" 

"Okay stop it you two. We'll set on LOVE."