It's Just Another Day (plus a nightmare)

It's not love, right?!

[Eunyoung's POV]

I was walking towards the practice room after being reaching the company last. All my members left me. I'm to blame for waking up late. Whatever.. 

As I entered the room, I heard the music playing inside.

"Looks like they are warming up", I thought.

That's when I realized that I entered the wrong practice room. B.A.P seniors were inside, warming up. But I was sure this is our practice room not B.A.P's. 

I bowed slightly and said, "Annyeonghaseyo. Isn't this our practice room? Why are you all inside?"

"We swapped practice rooms. Your members are in our old practice room" answered Himchan.

I nodded and left.

"What the?! They should've have told me about it!" 

I sighed as I arrived in front of the door. I turned the door knob and poked me head inside to see who's inside. As expected, they were inside. We started warming up and practicing as usual. After practice we went out to have dinner. We were starving as hell. Again, I'm last to exit the room. I switched off the lights and air-con. They all left and decided to leave me alone and wait downstairs. 

I plugged my earpiece in my ear and pressed the play button. I was nodding my head according to the beat. I accidentally bumped into someone and my head hit the chest. I looked up and saw Zelo. I don't call him 'Oppa' 'Seonbae' because I don't think I respect him and he's only a year older than me. Heck cares. I glared and looked back down on my iPhone. 

"Yah! Are you seriously blind?! How many times must you bumped into me?!" he grabbed my wrist after I tood a few steps away ignoring him.

I struggled to free myself from his grasp and walked away. 

"This is the first time I saw a rude junior!" Zelo thought. 

 

"What took you so long?!" Jieun yelled.

"A pole made wasted my time," I said with a poler face. 

Confused, "Eh?" 

"Forget it" I replied with no mood to explain.

 

We took the van to a somewhere there are shops by the streets. We ate ddeobokki and fish cakes. After we ate a few to just maintain our diet, we went back to the dorm.

I guess I'm a slowpoke. I'm last again. Last to reach our door. From far, I could see someone standing by the door but I couldn't tell who it was. As I get nearer, I realized it was that pole. I ignore him and just unlocked the door. I was about to turn the knob when he said, "Aren't you going to apologise to me?" 

I smirked and attempt to enter the dorm when he shouted and grabbing my wrist, "Do you know you're being rude?!" 

"And do you know you're being childish?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I am. Problem with that? Say sorry now!" he insisted.

"Sorry," I apologised sarcasticly.

With that I entered the dorm and slammed the door. 

__________

Hi guys!! Sorry for not updating frequently! The other week I had tests and I failed everything. Forget about it. Next I went to a school trip and Sunggyus_Wifey asked me for a double update but I fell asleep on the bus. Sorry again for the crappy subject.