Accept or reject?

It's not love, right?!

"Eunyoung-ah! Wake up! It's time to wake up! Are you going to trouble me all the time?!" Eunyoung's mum shouted trying to wake her up.

"Fine.. Ahh!" Eunyoung grumbled sleepily.

Eunyoung grabbed the towel and clothes and enter the toilet. After spending 20 minutes in the toilet, Eunyoung got out of the toilet and left the house without eating any breakfast. 

"Yah! At least eat something, will you?!" Eunyoung's mum shouted from the kitchen but she didn't get any reply. Instead there was a door slam. 

"God! Why is the bus so slow?! The weather irritates me enough already," Eunyoung thought to herself.

(10 minutes later) "Finally! It's here! What?! There's no empty seat?! What an irritating day!" Eunyoung said to herself totally annoyed.

Eunyoung stepped out of the bus and make a few steps to the school gate. 

"Ayo! What's up?" Jieun greeted Eunyoung smiling from ear to ear, wrapping her arms around Eunyoung's shoulder.

"You looked annoyed. Something happened?" Jieun asked curiously after Eunyoung didn't gave her a reply.

"Nothing," Eunyoung replied trying to make Jieun feel like she exist. 

Both if them walked up to the 2nd level and walk into the third classroom on the right. Eunyoung and Jieun took their seat. Lessons started soon after that and fourth period was Music Lesson. 

"Good morning class," the music teacher, Ms Kim, greeted the class.

Together in unison, the class replied, "Good morning Ms Kim."

Everyone sat down. 

"Okay. I've got something to annouce. There is a talent competition going to be held next two weeks," Ms Kim announced.

The whole class gave an excited reaction except for Eunyoung who just smiled. 

"It's going to great! I'll make sure U join this!" Jieun mumbled to herself.

Eunyoung who was seating on Jieun's left side was startled at Jieun's sudden attack on her.

Jieun said, " Eunyoung-ah...-"

"Never!" Eunyoung shouted at Jieun.

"-I didn't even finish my sentence and you know what I would say.." Jieun said looking down.

Looking back up and doing some aegyo to make Eunyoung help her with the rap parts in the song she's going to sing for the talent competition.

__________

Okay! That was my first chapter! I hope you guys don't find it boring! My first fanfic afterall. Have pity on me please.. :D

So what will Eunyoung do? Accept? Reject? Stay tuned! ;D