Unexpected

Marry him??!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8 – Unexpected

-6 months later-

The baby is sure is healthy, by only looking at your belly, can tell that the baby is doing well in there. Kyuhyun always have time to go to clinic with you to do some medical checkup.

One day when you are going to do some medical checkup, you are alone, Kyuhyun couldn’t make it with you today due to the killer schedule. SM driver will give you a ride. When you arrive at the clinic, someone is blocking your way.

“Excuse me.” As you tell her to make her way, but she didn’t seem to move a bit.

“Are you talking to me?” She ask me. “Have we met anywhere?” She ask you again.

“I don’t think so, could you make a way, I want to go to do some checkups.” You are trying to control your anger.

“Oh wait! You are ______ right?? Kyuhyun’s wife, don’t you remember me?” She asks you once again.

“Yes I am ______, do I know you?” You ask her.

“Hahaha so funny, have you forgotten, its me Haewon, your classmate in our 3rd grade in elementary school, Kyuhyun is in the same class too.” She try to convince you.

“Maybe if I look at our picture in the school magazine maybe I will remember, could you please..” Before you could even finish your words, Haewon make a way for you.

“______-ah, nice to see you, its been a long time since we last met, send my regards to Kyuhyun..oh, and do check the school magazine.” She said, smile and left.

“o..o..okay.” You are faking your smile again and suddenly Heechul came up in your mind which make you smile sincerely.

-In the doctor room-

“Mrs _____, your babies are doing fine and well, you should eat more healthy food!” The doctor tell you.

“Yes doctor, I will, but you’ve made a little mistake there, it baby, not babies.” You are correcting the doctor.

The doctor smile and say, “You got twins mrs____! Congrats!” The doctor congrats you.

“What the….are you serious doctor?” You ask the doctor for second confirmation.

“This is no joke Mrs _____, you really got twins, btw where is your husband?” The doctor ask you.

“He’s busy.” You answer the talkative doctor shortly.

“What a pity he couldn’t hear the great news right now.” The doctor is really weird.

“Thank you doctor.” You thanked her.

-Back in the dorm-

When you are back, a few members are already there, including Kyuhyun.

“Are you doing well?” Kyuhyun ask with his mouth full with food.

“Ne, but I feel so weird today.” You are making all of the guys there suspicious. “Nothing, it just me that is weird hehe.” You smile.

“Guess whos here?” Kyuhyun tell you to guess.

“Kyuhyun, I am not in the mood to play guessing ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter