Just like we used to be

Marry him??!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7 –  Just like we used to be

-On other side-

Looking at Shindong’s twitter update Haewon just tighten her fist.

“I will make her suffer and regret that she was ever born!” Haewon looking at her laptop screen angrily.

Haewon take her phone and started dialing to someone.

OTP:-

“Yeobosaeyo, Yeongmi-ah, have you read the news?” Haewon asks her friend.

“Ne, aren’t we going to do something to teach her lesson?” Yeongmi asks Haewon back.

“Of course we are going to do something, but not now with have to be patient, if I can’t have him so does _____, the !” Haewon explain to Yeongmi.

-In the dorm-

Your POV

Ah….. I really wanted to eat something, your stomach is growling but if I eat then I’ll throw out. I take a look at the clock, it is already 2pm! I really take a long nap! I really have to eat something to keep strong or else I just keep losing some weight. So I search some food in the fridge, but they only have a bottle of orange juice and eggs, I guess I gonna fry some egg and eat it with bread. When I put the egg in the heated pan, the smell of the frying just make me vomit again. I turn off the fire and go to the toilet again. Because I am too exhausted to go back to our room which is located upstairs, I just turn on the TV and lie down on the sofa and I fell asleep once again. Suddenly, I heard a noise coming from the front door, its Heechul who just came back from his duty. He is shock to see me lying on the sofa.

No one POV

“What are you doing down here?” Heechul asks you.

“Ehhmmm, I just lying down here to get some rest.” You told him with a fake smile.

“You don’t have to smile if you don’t want too, why don’t you rest upstairs?” Heechul asks you.

“I am too tired to get upstairs.”You told him once again.

“Have you eaten?” Heechul asks you.

“No.”You reply shortly to him.

“Come here, I brought some food, can you get up?” He asks you as he help you to get up.

-In the kitchen-

“Kyuhyun told me what happen, you have to eat okay?” Heechul tell you while putting the food in the bowl for you.

“Heechul-ssi, what is that?” You ask him while covering your mouth and nose.

“This? It is smelly tofu, don’t you like it?” Heechul asks you.

“emmmm” All that came out from your mouth while you shook your head.

“Okay, I’ll put this aside.” He said while eating his food.

“Heechul-ssi, you are  not mad at me aren’t you?” You asks him.

“Why would I?” Heechul asks you back

“Ani…because I think you are so scary and hard to approach.” You told him what you felt about him.

“_____-ssi, oppa will doing find if you want to call me that, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter