Feeling

Marry him??!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11 – Feeling

After 3 days being hospitalize, finally the doctor let you go home. You are packing up your things, Kyuhyun help you packing.

“I really wanted to stay with my mom.” You tell him.
“Huh? We can ask your mom to stay in our dorm.” Kyuhyun suggested.
“Don’t you get it? I want to stay at mom’s house for a while.” You tell Kyuhyun.
“What is that make any difference? Your mom staying at the dorm, you staying at your mom’s, you still got to see her.” Kyuhyun trying to make you stay.

In the car.

“Do you still want to stay at your mom’s?” Kyuhyun ask you for a confirmation.
“Of course.” You reply to him shortly.
“Do you want me..” Before he could even finish the sentence, you cut him.
“No! you don’t have to, you gonna be busy, besides, you don’t want to be late for your everyday schedule don’t you?” You cut him with long explanation.
“You want me to send you right away?” Kyuhyun ask you.
“Yup!” You answer him.

3pm, Arriving at your mom’s house.

“Oh! ____-ah, why are you here?” Your mom ask you.
“Of course I am here, I want to see you, I miss you so much!” You give your mom a hug.
“Where is Kyuhyun?” Your mom ask you.
“I’m here omma.” Kyuhyun get in the house with a luggage.
“Are you staying?” Your mom ask with a happy face.
“No, omma, _____ wanted to stay at your house for a few days, so I’m just dropping her.
“Leave after dinner, both of you.” Your mom face turn really upset.
“Omma, I want to stay here just for a few days.” Your are persuading your mom.
“If you are staying, so does Kyuhyun!” Your mom strictly gave a condition.
“He will be busy, besides, just for a few days, he allows me…” You said then pouted.
“Ne omma, just let her stay for a few days, until she goes back to work.” Kyuhyun is helping you persuading your mom.
“Hmmm, fine. But only for 3 days, don’t ask for more! Okay?” Your mom is actually making a deal with you.
“Ne! arasso omma!” You use your aegyo to your mom which make her smile.
“Stop doing that! It annoyed me!” A familiar voice scolding you.
“Omma, what is she doing here?” You ask your mom about your sister who just back from somewhere.
“She is having her semester break. If you don’t like you can go back with him.” Your mom said pointing at Kyuhyun.
“I’ll bear with it…” You let a deep sigh.
“You two go rest at ____-s room, I don’t how its look like, it’s been awhile since she last time came.

In the room

“This room looks the same, since last time I came.” Kyuhyun tell you.
“Of course it is, why it should be different anyway.” You reply to him while letting your body rest on the queen sized bed.
“I mean it is still a mess.” Kyuhyun said jokingly.
“I don’t know what view of neat means to you, if this room is a mess, then your room is a haunted house!” You cannot loose to him.
“Okay then.” He said, then show me his smile which make my heart beat like crazy once again.


“Why are you smiling like that?” You ask him.
“Isn’t it charming? When I smile like that fans would have fainted.” He told you.
“Well, I am not your fans-_-” You reply to him with a poker face.

Both of you take nap, until it is time for dinner.

“____-ah, Kyuhyun-ah, dinner is ready.” Your mom call from downstairs.
“Should I call them Mrs Kim?” Mrs Mun who is your mom’s maid is ready for anything.
“Oh, I think so, they must be asleep.” Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter