Something Wrong

Marry him??!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4 – Something wrong

“I hope they didn’t argue much because it seem will be.”Siwon said. Suddenly they heard a really loud noise from their bedroom. “BAANNG”

In the room-

“Why did you slam the door?!” Kyuhyun shock and angry at the same time.

“Yah!why did you leave me alone there??” You ask Kyuhyun.

“Do I have to you to this room??”He asks you back.

“Of course you have to do so! This is my first time here!”You shouted at him.

“Do you really have to shout?”Kyuhyun felt irritated.

“Will you hear me if I use my normal tone?” you keep throwing tons of question to him.

“Of course I will Mrs _______, I am not deaf yet!” he seems a little bit angry.

“Okay, I’m sorry, but can you just introduce me at them properly at least??”You are asking him in a calm voice.

“That sounds better to my ear. Why would I do that?”Kyuhyun ask

“They are staring at me as if I am not human!” You try to describe how they look at you.

“Then, you want me to introduce you to them like this ‘hyung meet my wife ____’ like that?” He asks you back.

“You really hate me that much huh?!” As you walk out from the room and the house.

“Yah!_______!!” Calling you.

The Super Junior members look at me again as I was passing the dining room toward the front door. I don’t know where to go, my life will be miserable after this and maybe his fans will attack me too. I really don’t like it to end like this, marrying my best friend, this is so ridiculous, all this came across your mind until you felt something coming up to your throat and..

“Uwwekkk!Bwweeekkk!” You vomit in the drain nearby. Then somebody patted your back.

“Kwenchanha?” Kyuhyun ask you.

“You are following m…..Bwwwweekkkk!” You vomited again.

“Come I take you to the clinic.”Kyuhyun offer with a gross face.

“Do you really have to make that kind of facial expression?” you ask him and start to vomit again.

When you arrive at the clinic, you keep vomiting, so the nurse makes you see the doctor first.

-In the doctor room-

The doctor examines you and start to explain and ask you a few things.

“Do you skip meal Mrs Cho?” The doctor asks you.

“Uurrmmm” You cupped your mouth and ran to the toilet.

“Did she skip meal?” The doctor asks Kyuhyun.

“I don’t know, she, we…”Kyuhyun don’t know what to answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter