Accept the fate

Marry him??!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5 – Accept the fate

“What???!!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted. “This can’t be true!” Kyuhyun continue not believing the doctor.

“How come she is pregnant??”Kyuhyun asked the doctor.

“How should I know, she’s your wife.”The doctor reply with what-the-heck face. “Here is some vitamins for her, make sure she eat it to keep her and the baby healthy.” The doctor handed Kyuhyun some vitamins.

-In the car-

“Here is the medicine that the doctor gave.”Kyuhyun give you a plastic bag full of medicine.

You take a look at the medicine, “Folic acid, Calcium, iron, Protein and Pyridoxine/B6, hmm, mind explain to me why do I have to take this supplements?” You ask Kyuhyun.

“The doctor said that you are pregnant.”Kyuhyun short explanation.

“The doctor said WHAT???!!!” You just couldn’t believe your ear.

“Don’t ask me, I didn’t believe that doctor either!”Kyuhyun still doesn’t believe that doctor.

“Arrrgghhh!” Then you just throw the supplements at the back seat of the car. “How could you did this to me?!” you are really upset at Kyuhyun.

“I didn’t remember what happen or when did it happen!” Kyuhyun scold you back.

“Why are you scolding at me?! I trusted you! You are my best friend! Now stop the car!” You are screaming at his ear. Kyuhyun just continue driving.

“I said stop the car now!!” You hold the steering and change the path which make Kyuhyun stop the car out of sudden. Then you just get out of the car.

“____!” Kyuhyun shout your name. But you just ignore him and walk faster.

-At the dorm-

“Hyung have you seen ____?” Kyuhyun is asking Heechul.

“I just got back from schedule for two minutes, what did you expect me to see?” Heechul ask him back.

“Hyung mianhae, hajiman, _____ is missing, I lost her track, aishh talking to you is just wasting my time.” Kyuhyun just go out to look for you.

“YAH! HOW COME YOU CAN SAY THAT TO YOUR HYUNG!!!YAH!YAH!” Heechul is really mad at Kyuhyun’s rudeness.

-Near the Banpo Bridge-

-Your POV-

How come I can get pregnant? I didn’t remember anything, I just remember the night that I am drunk and Kyuhyun brought me to the hotel, and he is not drunk, why did he do this to me? Did I seduce him or something? AARRRRGGGHH! I can’t think straight! There are so many things happen in a month, forced to be married with my best friend, make it through and now! I am pregnant! There are too many things in my head I can’t think straight! Suddenly I felt someone sit beside me.

-End of your POV-

“Enjoying the night view?” That person asks you.

“I was enjoying that until you came!” You told him and about to walk away when he grab your hand.

“Don’t touch me!” You said as you slap his hand.

“Sorry. I didn’t meant to.” He told you. “Please, sit I have things to tell you.” He said.

“Cho Kyuhyun, you better tell me what I want to hear or this maybe the last night you’ll enjoy the air!” you tell him as you sit beside him.

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter