I Love You Too

Marry him??!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Chapter 13 – I Love You Too

“Why are you here again?” Your mom ask you.
“Omma, he is too busy… there is no difference if I stay here or there.” You walk towards your mom’s living room.
“This is not right, what happen actually?” You mom’s instinct is really strong.
“Nothing, I’m just bored staying there.” You throw yourself on the comfortable sofa.
“Tell me, there must be something wrong.” Your mom really didn’t gave up.
“Promise, if I tell you, you won’t get mad.” You show your pinky finger to your mom.
“I can’t promise, because it seems like something that I will surely get mad on!” You mom is not easy to fooled.
“I won’t tell you then.” You are sulking with your mom.
“Fine, now get out of my house.” Your mom show her victory smile.
“Aisshhh! Omma, actually I get into fight with him.” You tell your mom as you close your eyes.
“What???!!!! You came all the way here just because you got into fight with him??!!” You mom gave you the WTF-face.
“Omma, this time its different!” The image of Haewon and Kyuhyun kissed came through your head. “I can’t even imagine it!” You take a cushion and cover your face.
“What did you do this time?” Your mom is blaming you.
“What did I do??!! He did! He kissed the girl!” You are yelling at your mom and run to your room, left your mom speechless.

A day passed, you didn’t go out from your room even just for a second, Mrs Mun keep serving food in your room, but you didn’t touch it at all, even a piece. You stay in your room, but didn’t lock yourself in the room. Playing with your iPad is all what you do, when ever your mom come, you just pull your blanket and pretend to sleep because you don’t want to hear what ever your mom will say to you. ‘Here she come’ you said in your mind when your mom come.

“____-ah, maybe he have an explanation for all this, why don’t you hear them?” your mom still on his side.
“I am sleepy.” You are telling your mom to go.
“You sleep all day, stop being childish ____ ya..” Your mom is tired of your childishness.
“It is seriously not like what you see or think.” A man voice enter your eardrum. You look at the source of the voice, you can see Kyuhyun standing at the edge of your bed and your mom closing the door, you just cover your entire body with the blanket.
“What are you doing here?” You ask him staying in the blanket.
“Please, I just want you to hear to what I am going to say.” He stopped.
“Listening.” You ask him to continue.
“Look, I am telling the truth, I didn’t kissed her, she kissed me, she said she try to make me remember her, and last time when you said you love me, I just confused, because whenever you are angry, you tend to say ridiculous thing, I thought you were joking, I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun stopped again.
“Apology accepted, you can go now!” You are pushing him with your feet to get of your bed.
“How can I go before I can say that I love you too?” His words made you stunned. You just stay silent in the blanket.
“____-ah, I’ve been waiting for the right time to say this to you, all this time, you always avoiding me, and keep saying that we are best friend, how can I tell you if you keep behaving like that?” Kyuhyun let it all out.
“You…really mean it?” You sit and look at him.
“I really mean it, I am not joking for real.” He look at you.
“Can you say that again? While look in eyes?” You sit closer to him.
“Y..You want me to say that again? While look in your eyes?” He ask you.
“Aren’t my words clear?” You look  at his face, you can see that his white cheeks start to blush. “Is it so hard? How can I believe your words? You have to say it properly while look in my eyes, then I will believe you 101%!” you smile sweetly at him which make him blush more.
He took a deep breathe, hold your shoulder and look in your eyes, before he could even say anything, you burst in laughter. “You have never change, I remember when you confess to the junior in the 1st grade, your face is red, red than tomato!” You exclaim, he just continuing blush. But then he looks you in the eyes with serious look.
“I love you ____.” He looks at you and smile, you do blush a bit, but your hearts beat like crazy.
“I still find it is weird to know that I love you, but yes.. I love you too Cho Kyuhyun.” You smile at him.
“There is something that I wanted to do since long ago..” Kyuhyun smirk at you.
“What?” You look at him curiously. Before they could even do anything, someone knock your bedroom door. “Ne?” You ask the person that knock the door.
“____-ah, your mom call you.” You can hear Mrs Mun from the door.
“Okay, thank you.” You yell. “Mom is calling! I am very sure that she wanted to see me and you!” You are walking across the bed like a little kid.
“Why did you walk on the bed?” Kyuhyun ask you.
“so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter