Something had happened

Marry him??!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15 – Something had happened

“____-ah, you are gonna be late for work.” Kyuhyun wakes you up.
“I don’t want to go to work.” You buried your face in the pillow.
“You will receive a letter from your company.” Kyuhyun is ready to go.
“I don’t care, where are you going?” You ask him with your eyes close.
“I have practice today, common wake up!” Kyuhyun pull the blankets.
“I still want to sleep! If I sleep, I didn’t even disturb your practice!” You pull back the blankets.
“Should I kiss you to make you wake up?” You can smell something fishy from his tone, but you just ignore it.
“Try if you can!” You cover yourself from head to toe with the blankets, but then you can feel something creep under the balnkets, it was Kyuhyun. “AHH! You made me shock!” You quickly sit left him und the blankets.
“Get up and go wash yourself!” Kyuhyun is poking you.
“Stop it! It’s tickle!” You start to laugh, but still doesn’t want to get up from the bed, so Kyuhyun lift you up and carry you to the toilet.
“YAH! Put me down!” He was about to let you in the bath tub full of water. “NO!” You hold him tightly. “ I am awake, get me out of the toilet first!” You are now fully awake.
“That is how I will do it for the rest of your life.” Kyuhyun kiss your cheek.

After you got wash up, you go out from the toilet with the bath robe and sit on the bed for about 5 minutes. Then Kyuhyun ask you something.

“____-ah, I am curious, why don’t you ask me anything about the baby?” He ask you.
“What? What do you mean?” You ask him with puzzled face.
“Don’t you want o know why we lost the baby?” He ask you.
“I am afraid to know it, I just think that it is fated.” You tell him and stare at the floor.
“Do you know what the doctor told me? just now she called me.” He ask you.
“What?” You look at him.
“The doctor said, you were poisoned, that what’s make you hurt, and lost the babies, the poison also cause harm to your body, the doctor had a test on you, she is afraid that you might be..” Kyuhyun sounded weak.
“I might be what Kyuhyun?” You ask him with serious tone.
“Look, the doctor said that,..” He seems hesitate to tell you. “..the chance for you to be pregnant again is small, because of the poison.” He is not daring to look at you.
“What? You mean I can’t pregnant anymore?” Without relizing, tears start to fall down.
“No no no! look, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter