Spreading the news

Marry him??!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6 – Spreading the news

The next morning, first thing I do is going to the toilet and throw out again and again. You are really out of breathe, you throw out nothing, just foam coming out from your mouth, because you didn’t it anything since yesterday. So, you are just sitting on the toilet floor holding onto the toilet bowl.

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun who get in the toilet after hearing the noise stand in front of you.

“Help me to the bed!” You are asking him to help you to the bed, but suddenly you throw again. He just patted and your back, trying his best not to show a disgusting face.

You are too tired to even open your eyes, the last thing you remember before you close your eyes is seeing Kyuhyun’s calling your name.

“_____-ah!______-ah!! Wake up!” Kyuhyun pick up your unconscious weak body and put you on the bed.

“Kyuhyun-ah, we have to go in 5 minutes!” Leeteuk who passed by his room remind him.

“Hyung! Could you please get me a glass of water!” Kyuhyun  ask Leeteuk for a favor. “Hyung quick!” Kyuhyun ordering Leeteuk.

“O..okay.” Leeteuk go to get the water.

“____-ah…please don’t make me panic! What should I do….” Kyuhyun is talking to himself, then leeteuk came with a glass of water.

“Whats wrong with her?” Leeteuk ask.

“I don’t know, she didn’t eat since yesterday.” Kyuhyun answer to Leeteuk while pouring the water slowly to your mouth.

“She looks very pale you should bring her to the doctor.” Another person asks me to bring her to the doctor.

“I’ve brought her to the doctor twice!” Kyuhyun told Leeteuk.

“Whats wrong with her?” Leeteuk ask, putting his hand on his waist.

“She doesn’t want to eat, we just have to get her to eat something.” Kyuhyun told Leeteuk.

Then you started to open your eyes, and you can see Kyuhyun and Leeteuk.

“Can I have something to eat?” You ask Kyuhyun.

“Sure! I’m glad that you wanted to eat.” Kyuhyun told you.

“There are pancakes that Hanja ajumma make for us, I’ll go get it.” Leeteuk go to grab some food for you.

You help yourself to sit on the bed, while Kyuhyun adjusting the pillow to make you comfortable.

“You know what, seeing you like this makes me remember something, you look exactly like you caught a fever on your 2nd grade in the elementary school.” Kyuhyun told you while smiling.

“Do you think that is fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter