Missing, Chatting

Marry him??!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12 – Missing, Chatting

“Omma, we hope you can live happily with appa, we really wanted to see you and appa, but maybe the fate is not on our side, maybe our little brother or sister can help us to take care of you in the future, we hope that we can see you again omma.” The twins tell you.
“Aegi-ah! Aegi-ah!” you call them but they just disappear.

“Aegi-ah!!!!!!” You shouted as you wake up.
“____-ah! Are you okay my dear?” Your mom ran up after heard you scream.
“Omma, the babies, I met them! I really miss them omma…” You cried as you hug your mom.
“It’s okay, honey, they are happy up there okay? As long as you happy.” Your mom is comforting you.

Meanwhile on the other side –

“ I told you to be patience, cause it will bring victory.” Haewon tell Yeongmi and Yeongsu.
“Your plan really works, should we celebrate our victory?” Yeongsu ask.
“It is to early to celebrate, it just started, we have to play the game until we win.” Haewon grin.
“How about a drink?” Yeongmi suggest.
“It will be great!” Haewon smile full of evil plan.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I woke up this morning and it feels very different, usually she will wake me up, even though the way she wake me up is very unpleasant, but I really like it. Suddenly I remember the last day before she miscarriage.  

~Flashback~

“Oh!” You hold your stomach.
“Yah! Kwenchana?” Kyuhyun rush to you.
“Kyuhyun! The babies are moving!” You tell him, you grab his hand and place it on your stomach.
“Wah~~ It’s moving!it’s moving! Wahhhh!” Kyuhyun seems happy to feel the babies movement.

~End of flashback~

I look at my hand, I still can feel the babies movement, only on that moment after 7 months she is pregnant, I feel like I am a dad, I feel that the babies that she is carrying is mine. I just sit at the edge of the bed thinking all that. To be honest to my self, I miss her even it is just one night I didn’t get to be with her. I wonder how is she doing.

No one’s POV

After 3 days,

“____-ah, have you called Kyuhyun?” your mom is asking you to call Kyuhyun.
“Omma, why should I call him?” You ask your mom pretending that you didn’t know anything.
“Yah! It’s been 3 days already, go back to your husband!” Your mom is yelling at you.
“Omma, just one more day pleaseeeee..” You pouted at your mom.
“It is not gonna work this time!” Your mom don’t like your action.
“Can I just take cab? He might be busy.” You are giving an excuse not to call him.
“What is the use of your husband? At least give him a call, so that he know that you are going back…aigoo..do I really have to teach you guys how to be husband and wife? Aigooo..” Your mom sigh.
“Ne omma, arasso..” You also let a heavy sigh.

Calling Kyuhyun.

“Yeobosaeyo?” Kyuhyun answer your phone call.
“Yah! Are you busy right now?” You ask him, try to act cool.
“Ne, I have to shoot for a music video right now, do you have something to tell me?” He ask you.
“Oh..nothing, is there anybody home?” You ask him.
“I am not sure, are you coming back today?” He seems to be shock.
“Ne…” You answer unwillingly.
“Do you need a ride?” He ask you.
“Of course I need a ride, it can’t be that I am walking home, I’ll take cab.” You are joking with him.
“Ani, ani, I’ll go and fetch you after I finish shooting.” Kyuhyun think that he should be responsible to her.
“Okay then, bye.” You hung up. “Gosh!! Even just to tell him that I’m going home is hard!!” You throw your phone on the bed.

Kyuhyun arrive at your mom’s house at about 7pm and your mom wanted him to eat his dinner there.

“Kyuhyun-ah, have your dinner, then take her home, arasso?” Your mom tell Kyuhyun.
“Ne omma.” Kyuhyun reply shortly.

After f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter