We've made our decision!

Marry him??!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2- We’ve made our decision

Your POV

After a week you didn’t contact Kyuhyun because you are busy and still sulking from that argument and agreement. It is still early in the morning and suddenly your phone rang. You answer your phone lazily without looking at your phone screen.

OTP:-

“Yoebosaeyo?”I ask continued with a yawn.

“Yah!what are you doing??are you still sleeping??”The person on the phone yelling.

“What do you want” I ask him as I recognize his voice.

“What do I want??wake up! we have to meet our parents now! Have you forgotten?!!” He is yelling at me once again.

“Stop yelling at me!” I yell at him back.

“We are late!!!!” he is still yelling at me.

“What time is it?” I ask him.

“It is 8.30 already we have to meet them at 9 o’clock!” He is still yelling at me

You jump off your bed get in the toilet as fast as you can, you clean yourself and get your clothe on and you call Kyuhyun again.

OTP:-

“Yah!Kyuhun-ah! Where are you??” I ask him while trying to put on my shoes.

“I am in front of your house since I call you just now” Kyuhyun answer. “and could you please faster!”he continue.

Suddenly you open the door and there is Kyuhyun standing in front of your house looking not so good. I mean not by his appearance but his face look like he is very mad at me.

“Could you put on your alarm next time if we have a date?!” Kyuhyun is scolding you.

“Date?!” You almost spit the banana that you are eating.

 “Yeah, we set a date to meet our parents, anything wrong with that??” Kyuhyun ask you.

“Oh!yeah!we set a date, to meet our parents, of course, what am I thinking?!” You told him.

As we discuss in the car on the way to meet our parents, we already made our decision. We will tell them the truth and explain the reason  hoping they’ll understand. We just have to give it to the destiny whatever will happen next. After a 45 minutes journey, finally you guys arrive at the hotel restaurant.

Because it is quite big number of people and you almost know all of them finally you guys manage to meet your parents.

“Mom, why is it so many people in here?” you ask your mom.

“Well I guess we are to busy that we forgot to tell you we invited all our family here to celebrate your happy wedding!” My mom explain.

“WHAT??!!!” you and Kyuhyun said in unison.

“Oh look whose here! The bride and the groom have arrived!” Suddenly Kyuhyun’s dad out of nowhere telling all the people that are here.

“Dad! What is this all about??” Kyuhyun ask his dad half whispering .

“I know you can do it and make it. I know you will be happy together.” That is what Kyuhun’s dad told us.

“Can you be happy   to live with someone that you don’t love?!” Kyuhyun try to persuade his dad.

“Honey, just smile okay?” your mom told both of you.

Both of you don’t have any choice since decision have been made by both of your parents. You guys just greeted the guests. Suddenly so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter