Kyara's Confession

Why did I fall in love with you?

 

***
 
Kyara held off his breathe as she opened the classroom door. She froze as she felt all eyes in her direction.
"Darn, why're they staring at me?" She inwardly groaned as she firmly grasped on the thing she was holding, a letter.
 
"Kyara-chan!" Yamapi hollered as soon as he recognized her.
 
"Y-Yamaa-senpai?" She turned her sight to him. [senpai=senior]
 
"Are you here for me?" Yamapi approached Kyara, making the class resume their corresponding activities. Kyara felt relieved as all attention was now removed off her. She breathed out before looking at Yamapi.
 
"Senpai, is Akanishi-san here?" She asked Yamapi. Yamapi suspiciously raised an eyebrow as he studied her face. Kyara swallowed at how intense Yamapi gazed at her.
 
"Whoa. Y-You aren't here to confess to him, are you?" Yamapi gasped as he saw the thing Kyara was holding. Kyara shuffled the 'love letter' into her pocket and grumpily shook her head.
 
"N..No it's not.. I'm not.." She stuttered but just carried on sighing in defeat. "Okay, fine. I'm confessing." She heaved and received a sly smile from Yamapi.
 
"Hey, don't smile at me like that!" She nudged Yamapi before peering her eyes off him and started to find where Jin is.
 
"6th row from the left, 8th column." Yamapi informed her and soon enough, she steadied her sight on where Jin was.
 
"There he is." She inwardly muttered, deeply engrossed with the sight of him. Her heart stopped beating for a few seconds or so when Jin unexpectedly saw her. Kyara didn't know what to do but bowed her head slightly and glued her eyes on the floor below. Jin shrugged and took her sight off her. When Kyara looked up again, Jin was back on his sight-seeing outside the glassy window.
 
"Eh. Just go ahead and give your confession letter!" Abruptly enough, Yamapi grabbed a hold of her hand and dragged her fully inside the classroom, the students didn't take much regards of her.
 
"Y..Yah.. Let go of me senpai!" She hissed but failed to do so as Yamapi kept dragging her closer towards Jin who was clearly unaware of what was happening. Yamapi smirked as soon as they reached Jin's desk. Kyara shuddered out of extreme nervousness. Just a mere foot across her were the man of his dreams: Akanishi Jin.
 
"Neh, Jin. I told you about her, remember? This is Daishi Kyara-chan, she's on my neighborhood." Yamapi grinned.
 
"K..Konnichiwa." She stuttered, her head slightly shaking. Much to her surprise, Jin locked his gaze at her for a few seconds before sighing.
 
"What are you here for?" He said, expressionless. His arms were folded on his chest.
 
"I.. I just.." Kyara cleared as she reached for her pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. She held it out for Jin to see, who's expression was blank nonetheless. "I just want to.. give you this!" She continued as she held out the letter with both of her hands. Her eyes were almost teary when she received no response from Jin.
 
"Please.." She muttered in plea.
 
Jin stood up, annoyance painted his face. "What's this?" He asked as he took the paper from her. The whole class seemed to notice the scene as they all went silent as they watched the two people conversing while standing up. Apparently, there's only five minutes remaining before their instructor would be arriving.
 
Kyara weakly smiled. "Read it."
 
"I don't want to." Jin muttered and true enough, he ripped the paper into halves and crumpled it inside a fist, making Kyara gasped in reaction. Yamapi put both of his palms on his agape mouth before checking on Kyara who was apparently, stiffened and almost faltered off. Jin coldly looked at her, making Kyara avoid his eyes.
 
"Don't waste your time on me." Jin said in an almost whisper before taking his bag as he slung it on his shoulder. He dropped the crumpled piece of paper to the floor as he started walking off the classroom.
 
Kyara was horrible. She had not the slightest idea that this would end up this way. Considering how she'd looked forward to this day, she was more of angry than disappointed. Not to herself, but to the person she spent three years admiring. Uncontrollably, tears started to drip off her eyes. Her mind buffered, her heart clenched, she didn't even notice that soft mewls and whimperings came out off .
 
"Kyara-chan, daijobu?" Yamapi worriedly asked. [daijobu=are you alright?]
 
Kyara shrugged as her blurry sight caught her crumpled letter on the floor. She picked it up and pondered a bit before abruptly storming out of the classroom.
 
***
 
Jin didn't know why he was pissed because of her. All he knew was that she's an annoying girl. It's alarming enough for him though that she's the second girl who had ever attempted to confess through a written letter. Yes indeed, after she left him, he tried to move on. But he just couldn't.
 
When he reached the rooftop, he sat on his favorite spot, against the huge water tank where the heat of the sunny rays wouldn't be able to touch him. He sighed before pulling out a cap from his bag. He covered his face with it and decided to take a nap.
 
***
 
Kyara ran as fast as she could. She didn't even know where was she heading to.
 
"He's cruel." She thought as she gritted her teeth. Her eyes wouldn't seem to run out of tears as her face was completely drenched with it. She decided to pause running but broke down to her feet, causing her to slump hardly on her .
 
"Itai!" She fizzed. [itai=ouch!]
 
"Aishh. Where is that guy? Only a punch on his face will get me better." She inwardly flared. She decided to go up the rooftop upon seeing the staircase leading to it.
 
***
 
"AKANISHI JIN BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!!" Kyara yelled out loudly. She sniffed in the fresh morning air when she inhaled deeply.
 
"Cold hearted. Cruel. You really have the guts to do that to me huh?!" She sniffled, hiccuping every now and then. She couldn't yell as loud now since was all dried up. Her voice broke off as she bursted out crying. She could hardly keep it in. The pain her heart was feeling right now was incredibly making her knees weak, she couldn't help but to plopped on the dusty floor.
 
"I'm such an idiot for loving you." She muttered while whimpering. She pulled out the crumpled pieace of paper and held it off, letting the wind carry it with rustling sounds.
 
***
 
Unbeknownst to Kyara, Jin's ears were completely aware of her prescence. He chuckled lightly when he heard her shouting out his name while saying 'baka.' Aside from Yamapi and her, this girl right here was the next one who'd ever call him that way.
 
"I'm such an idiot for loving you." Although almost inaudibly said, Jin heard it. His heart stiffened tightly on his chest as those words seemed to affect him. He wondered to himself as he got up and peered to see if she was still there.
 
Gone.
 
He stood up and put the cap on his head. He was about to walk when suddenly, something nudged a light touch on his foot. Recognizing the thing, he picked it up and uncrumpled it off. For some unknown reason, he felt kind of curious on what the letter held.
 
Akanishi-san,
 
I like you.
 
Ever since that day when you saved me from those bullies when we were in the middle school. I don't know but, it may sound absurd or what, but from that day until now, you didn't ever leave my mind.
 
I've always been beside you. Although you took no notice of my prescence, it's fine. Just as long as I get to be near you.
 
 
The last sentences caught his attention. "It's the same thing on her letter."
 
PS.
Return this letter if you don't accept my feelings.
Otherwise, keep it and I'll be more than happy.
 
-Daishi Kyara 
 
"Daishi Kyara-san." He mumbled, clueless as to what to do.
 
***
heeeeee.
it's too dramatic. gomen. :(((
ohh and it wasn't proofread yet so sorry for the grammar errors. >////<