Love confusion~~~

Why did I fall in love with you?

The sound of doorbell woke Kyara up early the next morning. She lazily got up while rubbing her eyes with both of her hands. Apparently, her sister who has a work late at night was most probably dreamily sleeping inside her room and it's impossible that she'll get the door that early. So seeing no other choice but to get it herself, she urged herself to get up and approach the waiting door.

'It might be the newspaper or the milkman..' She thought before swinging the door open.

"Ohayou!" A cheerful voice greeted while Kyara was yawning.

"Ohayou.. Who are you?" Seeing that it wasn't the newspaper nor the milk delivery man, Kyara raised an eyebrow as she observed the girl before her doorstep.

The girl giggled which made Kyara wiggle her eyebrows this time.

"I'm Sara. Matsuki Sara. You're Daishi Kyara-chan, am I right?" The girl politely introduced herself. And it's too late when Kyara figured who it was.

"Oh! My bad.. You're the girl yesterday!" squeaked Kyara. Sara chuckled as she nodded her head.

"Can I come in?"

***

"I'm sorry about yesterday.. It's just, Jin acted weird and abruptly wanted to go home after seeing you.. I wonder why though," Kyara explained as she served Sara a cup of tea. Kyara sat comfortably on the couch as she observed her guest while sipping on the drink.

"That's just how he is. Maybe, he doesn't want to see me." said Sara with a rather disappointment in her voice.

"But why is that? He must be happy about meeting an old friend," Kyara mumbled and as soon as Sara heard it, she choked on her drink.

"Are you alright?" peered Kyara as she helped her with a napkin.

"Ne, I'm fine." Sara assured her with a smile. Sara felt rather relieved upon seeing this girl before her. She thought that indeed, Jin must've liked Kyara. To her eyes, Kyara appeared to be a very bubbly, caring, and sweet girl. And weirdly enough, she found herself looking at her reflection. They have the same aura. Different eyes but the same kind of spark.

"Why are you here, by the way? Oh, and how did you know that I live here?" Kyara curiously asked.

"Yamapi-kun told me. Apparently, the three of us were childhood friends, together with Jin." Sara told as Kyara nodded in understanding.

"Anyway, I'm here because I've got something to tell you." Sara started as she breathed out heavily. Kyara curiously looked at her before slightly feeling a bit of nervousness as to what Sara would say.

"Let go of Jin."

***

Jin spent the entire morning staring to nowhere in particular.

'Fate acts in a weird way...' He remembered Sara say. Deep into his thoughts, Sara's voice still lingered on. But there's just something different. Something's not right. And he couldn't just figure that out.

It's true that yesterday, he was afraid. Upon seeing the girl from his yesterday, he suddenly felt scared. Afraid that with one smile, his heart would once again be taken by Sara. Afraid that with one glimpse, he would be making Kyara cry. And he wouldn't want that to happen. There's no question at how much he loves Kyara. She was the one who eased the pain of his loss. The one who loved him with all her heart. The one who revived him and made him see a brighter day.

But he wasn't sure himself. Whatever he's feeling, he doesn't like it.

'Maybe you still love me. Maybe not..' Sara's voice continued. The night after he saw her in the park yesterday was the very night when she said those words.

There they were in the park. Sara was rather bubbly whilst Jin was in great seriousness.

"What do you mean by that?" Jin asked while staring at Sara. The girl chuckled before swishing her hair to the back of her ears.

"Fate knows that you wouldn't open your heart to just anyone.. That's why it made you see her as someone like me." She explained in a matter of factly. Jin was left pondering for a while but Sara broke the silence as she spoke.

"You love Kyara-chan now, not me."

***