Together?

Why did I fall in love with you?

[KYARA'S POV]

Days. Weeks. Months passed by.

Jin and I had been together for almost two months now. It took a long time for me to grasp the reality. It was just too much of a surreal thing for me to believe in. It's like, just a while ago, I was only a dreamer of his love and now, I couldn't believe he's with me.

"Jin-kun, have you decided on your career path yet?" I curiously asked. One month from now, he's going to graduate and almost disappointingly, I haven't heard any of his plans yet. Jin's head was burried on his crossed arms on my desk. We were sitting across each other as his face couldn't be seen. Peering in closely to his figure, I nudged him lightly when I heard no response from him.

"Ne!" I called out, but he wouldn't budge. I sighed and sat back on my chair. 'He's not asleep again, is he?'

I looked around and breathed out as I then again noticed how alone we were. Apparently, it was fairly quiet as I supposed that all the students had all gone home by now. I hovered my sight back to him, managing out a genuine smile.

"Mean guy. . ." I mumbled as I rested my chin on my palms, staring fondly at him. True enough, we've been together for so long now. But we've never been like any of those usual couples around.


Jin.

He never holds my hand when people are around; He never talks to me unless we're all by ourselves; We've been to dates but I always take the lead; So far though, he had managed to say 'I love you' to me only once.

"But still, suki dayo," I softly mumbled, smiling to myself like an idiot.

Even though Jin might have been probably the cruelest boyfriend on earth, I still love him. Maybe because even though we never hold hands when people around, he never fails to make it up with an everyday hug. He may act too cool and stay away from me sometimes, but it's funny how he'll go to my apartment late in the night, asking me to cook something for him. Like this day and every other day, he's that kind of guy who would speak less but make me feel more of his heart.



I ran a touch on his hair.
 
'Why did I fall in love with you?' I asked, more to myself. As much as I don't like to say this, I thought I was a very idiot girl for loving this man. Even though he kisses my lips and hugs me tightly, I could somewhat feel that there's something cold in his heart.
 
'Maybe because I'm the only idiot girl who would bear to be with you.' I thought, kind of convinced.

I kept running my fingers through his soft fringe but came to a halt when I felt his grasp on my hand.

Finally, he's awake.

"Ohayou!" I giggled as soon as I saw his eyes fluttering open. Jin smiled, his hand was still squeezing mine. Yawning, he tapped my head gently with his other hand as he messed my hair after.

"Not the hair!" I made face and pouted, acting as if I was pissed. Jin grinned at me as he fixed my hair.


"Come on. Let's get you home now," He said, taking my bag and slinging it onto his shoulder. I protested and get it off him.

"I'll carry this," I insisted. Jin shrugged and as always, let me do what I want. That's always been like that. We've never been to any fights because he always let me do things my way. Even though I'm wrong sometimes, he just gives up and soothingly ends our little argument with a tight hug or soft kiss.

Jin took my hand as we started walking off, making my heartbeat doubled in pace.

"Kyara-chan, I'm hungry. Cook me ramen as soon as we get home okay?" He lowly said, looking at me in the corners of his eyes.

"Let's buy ingredients first, then." I winked as I pulled him into a run.

***

"UWAAAAAAAAH! My Tomo-kun!! H..He's going to Tokyo after graduation!!" Michiko-chan, my bestfriend, whined out loud. Apparently, Yamapi-senpai, whom she nicknamed Tomo-kun, was accepted after auditioning on Johnny's Entertainment, Japan's leading talent agency. He would be having a training in Tokyo, which was like a thousand miles away from here, just as Michiko exaggerated.

"Don't worry, Michiko-chan.. I'm sure he would keep in touch with you," I said with a soothing voice. After receiving a call from her a while ago, I hurried over her house and was devastated to see her tearjerked face whimpering and sniffling. Oh and did I already tell you that she's dating Yamapi senpai? If not, then.. Yeah. They're dating.

"He'll be training to be a star! For crying out loud!" She hysterically cried.

"Pfft. This girl, really. Michiko-chan, I know him. He likes you too much. I'm sure he wouldn't see other girls," I assured her. Her face seemed to lighten up a bit as she slowly looked up to me.

"You really think so?" She inquired with those puffy eyes. I managed out a smile and nodded my head.

"Hai.."

"But Kyara-chan, aren't you worried as well?" asked Michiko. I was a little out on what was she talking about. I knitted my eyebrows as I stared at her inquisitively.

"What do you mean?"

"Nani? You didn't know?" She muttered in disbelief.

"When Tomo-kun went to audition in JE, Akanishi-senpai went to accompany him. Tomo-kun told me that when the President saw Akanishi-senpai, he asked him to audition as well. And so, he did and luckily, got accepted." Michiko informed. I was a little too lost into my thoughts. I screeched as I felt my heart pounding real hard.


This can't be.

He. . He'll be going with Yamapi senpai.

He's not going to leave me, is he?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another update! yosshhh. <3 i hope you liked it :3333