Parting.

Why did I fall in love with you?

Kyara fought all her tears as she headed to the train station. She pursed all the sadness deep into her heart but still, it was all obvious. Her eyes were watery as the blow of the wind sent her weird shivers that didn't make her feel any better.

Her phone suddenly rang and she figured that it was Michiko.

"I'm heading there now. Is Jin already there?" She asked. Michiko sighed before answering, "Hai, he's already here. But Tomo-kun already got on the first train. Akanishi senpai said he won't leave unless you're here. Hayaku!"

Kyara quickened her pace before ending the call. Apparently, she woke up late that morning which was prolly the reason why she's a little late today. She couldn't still believe that she's letting Jin leave. Her decision was final as she thought it would be unfair if she's going to be selfish at that situation. Besides, it wasn't only for Jin. It's for them both.

Kyara roamed her eyes around the moment she reached the train station. And there, on one bench, was Jin.

Slowly, she approached him. He was still as expressionless as ever. But the hint on his eyes was never the same. It was melancholic. It hovered to nothing in particular.

"Where's Michiko-chan?" Kyara calmly asked as she sat next to him. Jin was surprised but then again, softened as soon as he saw her. The girl who owns her heart. The girl whom he loves like no other can.

"Kyara-chan. I don't want to leave." Jin answered, not even minding her question. His voice was pleading but then, Kyara tried to avert her gaze from him. Instead, she shook her head and brightly beamed at him.

"But you said, I'm the only one who could decide for you."

"It's because I thought you would choose for me to stay." He reasoned. Kyara settled her back on the bench rest as she stared to anywhere besides Jin. She held his hand and wrapped it with hers as she swallowed back all the threatening tears.

"I'm doing this because I love you." She said in a gentle voice. Jin breathed out before making her look at him.


"Are you going to be fine?" He asked. Kyara bit her bottom lip as she gazed at Jin's worried face. Carefully, she nodded her head and pursed out a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

***

The train had arrived and yet Jin and Kyara was still as silent. Their thoughts were filled with the same things though.

"I'll call you everyday." Jin told Kyara. Only a few steps away was the train's double door and just after a mere five minutes, Jin would be walking away from him. She couldn't still process the idea. She was still as confused. At that moment, she half-thought of pulling Jin out of that train station. She thought of begging for him not to go and telling him that she couldn't imagine everyday without him.

But her mind contradicted her again.

"Here.." She handed him a folded piece of paper. Jin took it by hand and peered at it. "What's this?"

"A break-up letter." Kyara seriously said, making Jin looked at her in question. Kyara slyly smiled as she pinched the guy's cheek.

"I was just kidding." She revealed, grinning. Jin scrunched his face and told her that it wasn't the best time to joke around.

"I will miss you." She pulled him into a tight hug as she savour the moment. She strongly believed that it wasn't the last time. Jin hugged her back and mumbled her the same words which made Kyara tear up the moment she heard it.

***

Jin settled on one seat beside the window. Looking through the fiber glass window, he was disappointed that she wasn't there. True enough, he was half-expecting for her to unstoppably cry as she ran after the moving train. Really dramatic. And lame.

Sighing, he just opened and read the so-called "break-up letter" Kyara gave him.

Akanishi Jin,

Aieiru yo.
I'm sorry if I wasn't able to say those words to you before you go. I was afraid that I would cry upon hearing your reply. And that's one thing I wouldn't want you to see. I want to be remembered as a beaming girl. I don't want you to see my sadness. But I suppose that's a little obvious though. I don't want to be that tall wall separating you from what you really want to be. And that's the reason why I'm letting you go. We will meet again, right? And at that time, you're probably going to be a big star. But still the same, I hope that you'll never forget about me. Our promises. Our dreams for each other. Your love for me.


Everytime I see you, I always ask myself... Why did I fall in love with you? But now, seeing how you care for me, I wonder what made you fall in love with me, rather. I don't deserve this kind of love. And yet, you give it to me unconditionally which is one thing I'm most thankful of. I couldn't think of any better way to return your love more than letting you go. Even though it pains me and breaks my heart, I need to do this.

I love you and I can never count the reasons why. All I know is that you're the only person who made my heart beat this fast. And the moment you touched my life, everything felt so special.

-Kyara


The exact second Jin finished reading, the train suddenly moved. He glanced through the window and saw Kyara crying with Michiko on her side. Jin was alarmed as his tears unknowingly spilled off his eyes.

"K..Kyara-chan.." He muttered as his gaze never left where she was. His head was slowly tilting backwards as the train slowly ran farther away.

***

"Hush, Kyara-chan.. Everything will be okay." Michiko told her friend as she comforted her into a tight hug. Kyara hiccuped as her breathings slowly shortened. She knew she wouldn't be okay. And she thought she was prepared enough not to cry. But she was wrong.

"Kyara-chan, your phone is ringing."

Kyara pulled off the hug as she fished out her phone from her small pouch bag. Seeing that it was Jin calling, she instantly answered the call and was surprised when she heard him singing on the next line.

"J..in." She cried as she covered with her palm. It was the first time she heard him sing. And she couldn't help but to get touched as she had her eyes all blurry.


Jin was pursing all his sadness as he lowly sang with his melodic voice. His heart clenched as he heard her whimper every now and then.

"Don't cry." He cutted off the song as he couldn't stand her soft mewls.

"I'm happy that's why I'm crying..." She sniffled as she wiped her tears away. The train was now off her sight but Jin felt very closer than ever.

"Aieiru yo." Jin told her in full sincerity, making Kyara whimpered even more.

"You're so mean." She muttered before pausing and saying the words Jin anticipated the most.

"I love you, too."

-END♥




---
a/n
awww it's now finally ended!! ;(
please comment ne.. =D