Risks and Choices

Why did I fall in love with you?

"I guess I won't be seeing you for a long while," Sara chirped as she held on her trolly bag. Apparently, Sara was going back to Italy to continue her studies. Only Jin and Yamapi was there to drop her at the airport.

Yamapi abruptly hugged Sara as he fought all those tears away. Together with Jin, Sara was one of his childhood friends as well, and it's just a little painful for him to say goodbye to a long-lost friend.

"Yamapi-kun, don't hug me so tight!" Sara joked as she struggled off the oh-so-compressed embrace. Jin let out a chuckle as he watched the scene.

"Why're you so mean?" Yamapi sniffled, still hugging the girl. "The next time we'll meet, I'll probably be a big star you could hardly reach! You should feel lucky now!"

By that, the hug broke off as Sara laughed at Yamapi's face. "It's still too early to brag about that."

"Whatever." Yamapi heaved before giving way to Jin. "Yah, Bakanishi-kun, aren't you going to give Sara a goodbye hug?"

Jin shuddered for a moment as he cursed his best friend under his breath. Sara was waiting with that bright smile which made Jin shrug on his shoulders and gave her a quick hug.

"Awww.. You two really look good together." Yamapi unknowingly muttered but instantly zipped his mouth off as soon as Jin shot him a dangerous glare. Sara just chuckled as she yanked Yamapi's head jokingly before turning to face Jin.

"Say my regards to Kyara-chan. She's really a cute girl." said Sara. Jin nodded and returned her the favour.

"Say my regards to Sho-san as well."

Sara softly smiled as she averted her gaze off Jin and turned back to Yamapi. "I wasn't able to meet your girlfriend. Definitely, next time."

"She's prettier than you. So better get yourself prepared to be jealous." Yamapi snickered as he bragged about her girl. Sara giggled and gave him a small nod.

"I'm going now. I'll miss you both... Jin." Sara her heels and walked away, leaving Jin wondering why did she have to mutter his name for the last time.

**

"She left me with an empty promise." Kyara remembered Jin saying as she was seemed into deep thinking. Her eyes was wondering as Jin's voice bugged her mind. Apparently, she was that of sorry about what happened to Jin and Sara. And now, she was uncertain if she would let Jin go to Tokyo or not.

"Are you alright?" Michiko, her best friend, asked Kyara. Kyara was sent out of her thoughts as she turned to face Michiko who was looking at her in concern. The bell suddenly rang which indicated the end of the class. But Kyara was still unalarmed as she took her friend's hand and squeezed it to hers.

"Michiko-chan. I don't know what to do."

**

"You're afraid that the same thing will happen to you and senpai?" asked Michiko. The whole classroom was now extremely quiet as the students all were probably home. Kyara glanced at Michiko and gave her a small nod.

"Sara-chan left Jin for her dreams abroad and when she came back, she's already in love with someone else." Kyara muttered under her breath as she buried her head on her crossed arms on her desk. Michiko towered Kyara as she stood before her small figure.

"And now you're afraid that Akanishi senpai might fall in love while you're apart," Michiko voiced out as she patted Kyara's back in utmost sooth.

"Jin said I'm the only one who could decide for him. Now I'm all confused." Kyara raised his head before sighing out heavily, "I don't want to be the reason why he'll never achieve his dreams."

"Kyara-chan, you should take the risk." Kyara looked upon her friend, questioning.

"Life is composed of choices. But not a lot of people know that it's also composed of several risk." Michiko gave her friend a reassuring smile before settling herself on the seat in front of Kyara's desk.

"I know you'll decide well," Kyara shivered at her friend's words. True enough, it struck her. But nonetheless, it was still unclear to hear about what to choose and what to risk.