Questions

Why did I fall in love with you?

 

"Kyara-chan?"

Swinging the door open, Jin's eyes widened as soon as Kyara's grinning face came into view. The girl was holding a black plastic bag with one hand, the other immediately found its way to Jin's free hand.

"Senpai~ Let's drink~" Kyara hollered as she hiccuped every now and then. Jin went flustered as soon as he realised what was happening. Indeed, the girl in front of him was obviously drunk. First things first, why is she at his house at that late night? And for follow-up, why is she drunk?

Kyara pouted as she observed her boyfriend pondering to himself.

"Senpai~ onegaishimasu?" She sloppily said before squeezing his hands tightly with hers. Jin sighed and reluctantly let her in. He was that of thankful that his mom went out-of-town the other day and that nobody was home apart from himself.

Not that he's thinking about inappropriate things with the girl. He's, moreover, worried of her. And at the same time, curious. True enough, Kyara had never shown him this side of her. She's always been the role model. One of the brightest junior high school. And just to add up, she's the sweetest girl he had ever met. Too innocent to do such things.

"Hey. You're still minor.." Jin managed to heave before scooting the beer off her hold. Kyara scrunched her face as she glared at the blurry sight of Jin drinking the bottle of beer.

"Y..You're still a minor too!" whined Kyara but just earned a smirk from the guy. Kyara huffed before feeling the effect of dizziness. She tried to remain still by resting her back against the edge of the couch. She's feeling a little sleepy as she yawned out loud. But she had to stay awake. After all, she still had to say something to Jin.

"I gain courage when I'm drunk." She remembered her bestfriend adviced her. So then, she grabbed a few of her sister's bottles of beer from their refrigerator and drank a little. She didn't expect it would cause such a headache.

"Is something bothering you?" Jin asked nonchalantly. Kyara beamed. That was it. Something's bothering her. And it's Jin.

"Sing for me." She ordered in a serious tone of voice. Jin shook his head as he gulped in a huge amount of the liquor on his throat.

"I wonder if you can really sing." Kyara pouted as she put her gaze on him.

"I can sing." Jin heaved, getting a little affected and at the same time, challenged at the girl's belittling eyes.

"Then, sing." Kyara urged. Feeling a little bit drank and all. Jin leaned in closer to her face until their faces were just an inch closer.

"What are you up to?" Jin breathed, waving off all the thoughts from her head. She felt her heart bursting out at how close Jin's face was. He was neither smiling nor looking angry. Instead, his expressionless face looked incredibly soft at that close.

Kyara couldn't take it any longer. She closed their gap as she laid a soft, quick kiss on his luscious lips. Her eyes were captivating as she pulled off after the three-second kiss.

"You're drunk." Jin chuckled, still, their faces were just a breathe away. Kyara didn't smile. Instead, she pecked his lips again, making the guy furrow on his eyebrows.

"One more kiss and I swear, you wouldn't be able to pull away." Jin playfully threatened as he looked back at her own playful pair of orbs.

Kyara giggled as she roamed her eyes on his every feature. Her eyes were just half-opened and still, her head stung a bit. Maybe because of the alcohol.

Without thinking twice, Kyara leaned in for another quick kiss. But as she was going to pull off, Jin's hand found its way up behind her neck, pulling her closer back to his lips once again.

They shared a long, unmoving kiss. The sweetest kiss they'd ever done. Kyara was smiling as she felt her heart clenching a bit. She knew she wanted more.

And he knew she wanted more. Her hands brushed his hair and just as soon, Jin bit her lip.

"Aw!" Kyara whimpered a moan, on which Jin took the chance to squirm his tongue inside . Kyara felt like her heart was going to burst out at any minute. His tongue explored hers and it took not long before Kyara kissed him back.

Pulling him closer, she played and entangled their tongues. The heat was perspirating. The kiss was moving ally. And just as instant, she unknowingly found her legs wrapped around his waist, still, the kiss unbroken. It lasted for a period of forever. They both knew they longed for it. They longed for each other. And thus, nobody wanted to break their connection.

Both gasped for air as they rested their foreheads against each other. Kyara's lips was a little swollen because of all the nibblings. Jin was rather in heat. His eyes were burning at the very sight of her.

"Kyara-chan. You're dangerously enticing." He lusciously said but Kyara didn't reply. She just yawned. Obviously sleepy.

Jin smirked as he lifted her up. Her legs were safely wrapped around his waist. She felt herself being lifted up the ground. Her head found its way on Jin's broad shoulder. She wrapped her arms around his body and hugged him tightly.

"You're such a baby.." Jin mocked in a whisper as he pranced his way towards his room.

He laid her down on his bed and gently placed a fluffly pillow behind her head. Kyara squirmed at the sudden comfortable feeling.

"I love you, Jin.." She whispered through her pursed lips. Jin smiled as he ran his fingers on her messy hair.

"I love you, too." He said before kissing her gently again. Kyara smiled. Feeling his love engulfing her was really overwhelming. But then, she failed to bring up the topic to him. She failed her mission.

"You're awake, are you?" Jin teased as he noticed her knitted eyebrows. Kyara slowly opened her eyes and found a grinning face looking back at her.

"Sleep here.." He said as he patted her head. He was about to stand up when suddenly, a hand gripped on his wrist. Thus, making him sit still.

"Nande?"

"I'll let you go to Tokyo." She mumbled as she sat herself upright. The lights were off which made her unable to see his reaction.

"What are you talking about?"

"You can go with Yamapi senpai. I know you want to."

"But-" Jin uttered but was cutted off when Kyara put a finger on his lips.

"You need to promise me that you wouldn't cheat on me when you get there." Kyara bitterly smiled. Good thing the darkness hid all the sadness painted on her eyes.

"Let go of Jin.." She remembered Sara say.

"Let him do what he wants. It's for the sake of both of you." Sara added with a smile. "Holding him closer would just make him move farther. I care for him, too."

Truly, what Sara said struck her hard. She knew what Sara was talking about. And still, she felt rather mystified.

"Who are you?" Kyara managed to ask with a squeaky voice.

"I'm Jin's ex-girlfriend."



"Why would you answer?" Kyara peered as she received silence from the guy. He was thinking so hard. It bothered him to see the girl acting that way.

"Kyara-chan.. I don't want to leave."

"Yes, you do." Kyara corrected. Truly, Jin wanted to. But he's worried of her. He didn't want the same thing happening again.

"Jin. I have a question."

"Nani?" Jin felt her hand releasing the grip off him before lacing their fingers together. Kyara gulped before speaking.

"Why did you break up with Sara-chan?"

---
lol the make-up part was lame. I know. =.=
I was thinking of doing a rated scene but it's just awkward. Psh.
Anyway, this story is going to end soon.
I hope yu like the chapter Kyara-chan. *hugs* i miss you~!