Don't go.

Why did I fall in love with you?

 

"Jin..." Kyara called in an almost whisper. She intently gazed at her lover who was currently busy reading an English book. Jin paused as he shifted his eyes on Kyara.

"Nani?" He inquired. Kyara stammered as she didn't know how to ask her question.

"Etto.." She sighed out after a while, defeated.

'How could I ever ask him about that?' She asked herself. Her eyes watered a bit just by the thought of receiving a confirmation on Jin's departure.

"What is it?" Jin repeated.

"F..forget it.." She murmured before flashing Jin a weak smile. Jin snouted as he peered in closer to Kyara.

"Tell me." He simply urged her. Kyara shuddered as she tried hard to avoid his observing gaze. She shook her head and tried to stand up and walk away but failed as Jin abruptly held her wrist and pulled her back to the couch.

"Didn't you tell me, no secrets?" He reminded her as he noticed how uneasy she was. Kyara gulped and stubbornly shook her head.

"Betsuni.. It's nothing important, really." She told him, but truly, she wanted him to tell her about the issue firstly.

"Do I look like I believe you?" Jin shifted himself as he sat nearer to Kyara. He slowly leaned in closer until their noses almost touched.

"Chotto! Azumi-nee is in the kitchen.. She might see us.." Kyara hissed out as she reminded Jin about her sister. Jin groaned as he just slumped back on the couch. He pulled Kyara with him so that both of them were now resting back side by side.

"Kyara-chan, Doesn't Azumi-nee keep track of time? She's already late for work." He sighed as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Nande? What will you do if she's gone?" Kyara asked. Jin sneered before ruffling her hair.

"Strangle you.." He seriously said, making Kyara choke on her words.

"WHAT?!" She asked in shock.

"Strangle you until you tell me what's that on your mind.." He said intently before turning to face her. Kyara heaved out a sigh before hugging Jin tightly. She rested her head on his warm chest.. hoping to hear the answer even before she asks the question.


"Don't ever leave me.." Kyara murmured against her pursed lips. Jin softened. He placed his hand on her back as he soothingly compressed his embrace tighter.

'She must have heard about it already..' He thought as he patted Kyara's head. True enough, he thought about going with Yamapi and pursue entertainment. But then, after seeing how Kyara reacted about it, he decided to stay with her. After all, he wouldn't dare hurt the only person he cared of right now.

&&

Weeks had passed, Jin already graduated. He still haven't told Kyara about his career plans. Although deep inside, he wanted to go to Tokyo. Yamapi's training had apparently been confirmed while he's still left undecided.

Major reason? Daishi Kyara.

He didn't want to leave her. Besides, he already promised that he'll probably take his college on the nearby university. But truthfully, he's not really that of sure.

"Don't you like the cookies?" Kyara asked as she noticed how Jin wasn't eating any of her homebaked cookies. Jin was sent out of his thoughts as soon as Kyara poked his cheek.

"I just don't feel like it.. But it's yummy.." He let out a smile as he took in a munch of the cookie. Kyara just smiled back and felt light hearted as she sat back on the bench. Letting her sight travel on the surroundings, she delightfully inhaled the scent of the cool, fresh air.

This was their place.

The place where the rain made them closer. The place where he held her first. The place where she first saw her dream coming into reality.

It was a beautiful sight. Moreover, a romantic scenery.

Kyara was still deep into her thoughts when she heard someone call.

"BAKANISHI!"

Almost in great synch, Jin and Kyara turned their heads to where the voice was coming.

Kyara left herself in wonder as she saw a young girl who's about her age. She's sporting a lime dress, her bubbly face was as bright as the sun. Her hair was on shoulder length, as her bangs was messily tangled on her forehead, swaying on the blow of the wind. Her arms were stretched up above her head, waving them for attention.


"Jin!" The girl called again. Kyara suddenly felt a loud thud on her chest. It was a weird feeling..and it was the first time shd felt it. She turned to peer on Jin, who was apparently silent all along. His face was stern as his eyes looked like he'd just seen a ghost.

"Do you know her?" asked Kyara, but she just received a huge gulp for an answer.

"It's Sara-chan." Jin muttered under his breathe after a few more moments.

"Oh, is she your friend?" Kyara felt relieved as she didn't wait for him to reply. Instead, she stood up and was about to approach Sara when all of a sudden, Jin grabbed her wrist and gripped it tightly.

Kyara was startled as she glanced at Jin and moved her sight to their hands.

"Is there something wrong?" She inquired. But Jin just shook his head and gazed back at her.

"Don't go.."


**
i've updated! :3
sorry i'm such a lazy writer. >.<
actually, i finished writing this chapter weeks ago but it had just been on a notebook. kkk. i've been busy to type it in. So yep. Forgive meee! especially Kyarachan~ =.=
ANYWAYS, i hope the chapter is not that lame.