Similarities.

Why did I fall in love with you?
Jin sighed. He didn't know why was he there. He couldn't even figure why did he came up with this idea.
 
'This ain't me.' He uttered inwardly. 'But this was me.' He added, shaking his head to the other side.
 
*FLASH BACK*
 
Jin's eyes wandered around as the Math teacher continued with his lessons. Jin didn't know what's bothering him. No. The truth was, he actually does, but just refuses to believe.
 
'Matsuki Sara-chan... Daishi Kyara-san...' These two people filled in his mind. Although he found the latter weird. Kyara was someone puzzling. She wasn't supposed to be there in his mind.
 
Deep into his thoughts, the sudden ringing of the school bell woke him off his trance.
 
"Bakanishiiiiii Jiiiiiiin-kun!" Yamapi's voice barged his ears. [a/n rofl akira much.XD] As soon as the teacher walked out of the classroom and bade his goodbye, the class soon started to noise out as Yamapi continued to pester his friend.
 
"You.. Stop calling me that. It's irritating." Jin scoffed, giving Yamapi one of his deadliest glares. Yamapi pouted as though he had just been dumped but anyways, his happy aura returned as soon.
 
"Neh, Class is over. Are you going home?" He asked Jin. To his dismay, Jin nodded, "Yeah.. I'm heading home." Yamapi pouted even more while watching his stubborn friend pack up his things into his bag. Jin didn't mind him though; his mind was somewhat still wandering to somewhere... about this two girls who were apparently nearly making his mind go crazy.
 
"Hey, isn't this Kyara-chan's love letter to you?" Yamapi muttered, picking up the folded piece of paper on Jin's desk. He started reading it and soon as he finished, sighed out deeply.
 
"Poor girl." He faltered. Jin snatched the thing, folded it neatly, and then put it into his pocket. Yamapi's eyes went wide as soon as he realized something.
 
"No way you're keeping that.."
 
Jin flustered. Sure enough, he wasn't aware of what he was doing. "Why?" He asked.
 
"Don't tell me you're accepting her feelings?"
 
"No." He coldly answered, but Yamapi threw him a suspicious look.
 
"I'm returning this to her.. get that?" He blurted, not very sure why was he explaining himself. Although Yamapi just settled on nodding his head, Jin was different. He was still contradicting himself. To be honest, there was a part of him which tells him to keep the letter.
 
'The last sentences are the same; The penmanship is is identical; even their names sounded alike.' He pondered, while staring to nowhere.
 
It's like everything from the past was happening all over again.
It's as if fate had given him another chance. It's as if she came back.
 
'Maybe she's really Sara-chan.' He sighed, criticizing his thoughts for being so outrageously impossible.
 
'It's really that impossible, isn't it?' He inwardly stated, clenching his fist on his lap. Yamapi was not minding him at that time, he was apparently busy texting with his phone and smiling to himself.
 
"Ne, from what class is Daishi-san?" Jin unknowingly voiced out.
 
"If you're planning to see her now, she didn't come to school today." Yamapi explained, making Jin knit an eyebrow.
 
"Michiko-chan told me about it, she's Kyara-chan's bestfriend. . . and she's crushing on me." Yamapi said, bragging about the last part. "But I can tell you where she lives." He added, giving Jin a sly smile and a playful wink.
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
So there he was, standing right in front of an apartment room door of a tall building, his very loyal friend leaving him all alone.
 
'Should I just go back?' He asked himself, gulping in huge lumps into his throat.
 
'I think I should.' He decided.
 
He was about to turn around and leave when suddenly, he heard the door swung open behind him.
 
"Sumimasen.. Who are you?" A familiar voice hollered. Jin blinked for a few times before steadying himself.
 
'This is impossible. It's Sara's voice.' He thought, his back still facing her. Truly, if he's a blind man now, he would surely think that it's Sara.
 
"Uhm.. Excuse me, but at least, can you get off the way?" Kyara asked. She couldn't walk out of the door because Jin was apparently blocking her way.
 
'Why did she come back?' Jin inwardly asked himself. He couldn't get off the idea that it was Sara's voice he was hearing. He should have noticed it earlier when the girl confessed to him. Jin cleared his mind and slowly turned around, making Kyara's face a little bit of paled in shock. She dropped the umbrella she was holding, her inner self somewhat told her that he ain't real.
 
"A..Akanishi senpai?" She called out with a squeaky voice, sealing off her already obvious confusion.
 
'Why is he here? Didn't he already say he doesn't like me?' These questions were left scattered in her mind, trying to figure out what might be his intentions on coming over. She didn't even remember how mad was she to him upon seeing the sadness painted on his clear eyes.
 
"Daishi-san.. you're not her right?" He spoke in such of a crestfallen voice. Apparently, Kyara felt left behind. She was that of confused on what Jin was trying to say. What does he meant by her?
 
"What are you talking about?" She asked, avoiding his observing eyes. Silence filled the air, engulfing both of them in an awkward way.
 
"Nevermind, You're obviously not her." He snapped, smiling a little bit, which made Kyara wiggle her eyebrows. Seeing Jin's smiling face somehow brought relief to her heart. True enough, she'd been worried of him a while ago. She was curious what's behind those sad eyes.
 
"What are you doing here?" She asked. Jin shrugged while fishing out something from his pocket.
 
"I don't know... Maybe because of this." He said as he took out the letter and held it out for her to see.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: it's not that gooooood ne??? :(
anyways. let's pray for Japan :((( i heard a lot of people are hurt. >///<)))) that's too sad. Disasters really are inevitable. Pshhh. I hope everything will work out well for everyone. :')
 
 
***
koooonkoooon~~~~ please comment and subscribe. &w&
@KunoichiHakira666: thanks a bunch for reading. :) lol konkon~ heee~ i miss akira now. :3
@Sarapyon: heee~ my dongsaeng, thanks for reading. XD yeah. you were in love with Jin. XDDD bear with it ne? jks.<33333
@KyaraChan: oh rly yu cried? T^T gomen...~ i din't intend it to be that dramatic though.