master of

sugar was never been sweet

 

 

as promise,,

here's the much awaited arrival,,

 

CHAPTER 6

A doorbell was heard, Mrs. Kwon looks at her husband who also did the same way, they love how things turn out, and they accepted the new changes in full gladness for their daughter having a real boyfriend in her life. The source of Yuri’s new found happiness is a well grown and handsome man  who is waiting outside, they’re not against of their blossoming romance since they both known that the guy came from a well known family and a successor of a multi company in the near future, they just wished for Yuri’s contentment but God is giving them too much, they promise that they will support their relationship till the end, they are both glad  that everything happened, mush more since Yunho’s death, a big burden or more of a bad luck was lifted from them, a pain and sins from the past was also buried in his grave, what’s all that matter now is Yuri and her bliss.

“Good morning Mrs. Kwon,”the young male greeted, his smile can melt any woman heart, even though inappropriate to say but that woman secretly admires his looks.

“Come in,”she response smiling,,, ”Yuri is upstairs, I heard you have a date,,?” she curiously ask, the guy shyly nod scratching the back of his head

“If you will agree,”

“Well of course we are and why not If someone like you show his admiration on our daughter?”she beam excitedly, unknowingly showing how she is fond of him.

“Thank you,”he shyly smile, Jaejoong also greeted and pay respect to Yuri’s dad before they let him to go upstairs and look for Yuri.

He carefully make his way up, he peek on Yuri’s room, she’s not inside, he heard a vacuum machine and go on the opposite side he followed the noise it comes from, there he saw Yuri in full sweat, her hair untidily bun, cleaning the room. He look how contented she is while cleaning every part of “HIS” room, with her every touch, she smiles as if every part in the that room, have a meaningful meaning to the both of them.

She lifts the photo frame of Yunho and dusts it and smile,

“Oppa how are you?” she smiles at her silly question to Yunho’s picture.

“I guess he is fine and he enjoys the sight of beautiful and lovely angels in heaven,”he supposed, that made Yuri surprise, she almost drop the frame she is holding.

“How long are you in here?”she asks nervously, ashamed that he is watching her thinking about her death brother.

“Not long ago,”

“I’m sorry,”she bows her head, although he knows that all about her whereabouts she still feel sorry and wanted to explain, Jaejoong is always by her side when she accepted Yunho’s death, he never left her instead he help her to move on, at first he let Yuri reminisce all those memories for he said that’s the only ways that she can fully get over him and it did help, him showing his affection to her and how he cares for her and how he express that he really likes her help Yuri to forget Yunho little by little, yet last night  was different she dreamed about him, saying that he misses her too.

“You shouldn’t be,”he comes close to her and hug her, after a while he cupped her face, “I will not force you to forget him that easily, but I am not saying that you don’t have to forget him, that silly of me of course, the truth is I want you to erase him from your head, no mostly on your heart, but I don’t want to pressure you, although I really wanted to occupy your heart, I know it will take more time, so don’t worry about it okay,?”

She nod, she is glad he understands her.

“I dreamed about him the last night, that’s why I decided to clean his room, I want to ask for his forgiveness,,” she confess

“Why will you ask for his forgiveness?”Jaejoong ask confuse

“It’s because I let someone “in “in my heart,,”she answered shyly. That makes him smile he believes he begin to penetrate her hearth.

“And who is that someone, do I happened to know him?”he tease,

She’s embarrass to answer his question that’s why she diverted her gaze into something else and she try to escape from his embrace, but Jaejoong is fast he pull and kiss her,

She blush after that surprise kiss, Yuri is still  stun.

“I’m the master of surprise kisses, you will receive a lot in the future, don’t tell me that I didn’t warned you,”then he wink.

 

 

 

 

 

O.O