here is a pain

sugar was never been sweet

 

 

Chapter 2:

Yunho look at his reflection, surely his skin become thinner his face looks like a mess, he put some shaving cream as he starts to shave his beard. He starts to move the shaver when it slipped his hold and after that blood flows from his left face, he washes it immediately, after cleaning he looks at the mirror again examining the wounded part.

“Oppa, does it hurt?,”

“No,” he answered

 “Oppa does it hurt?” she ask again, the truth is he’s just alone inside the hospital’s bathroom, is just that words or voice runs in his head.

It belongs to Yuri, ever since, every time he goes back home from a fight with some kids, she’s the first one who come up to him and ask if his wounds really hurts. The only one who will treat him and still cry while asking if those cut really hurt, the only person who witness his crying every night because of the endless beating cause by his supposed to be parents, but she never knew that he was treated differently behind her nor she knew that most of his wounds was all because of them because when she’s around, they act completely opposite, both angel in disguise,

She never had the slightest idea that he was all along adopted, never had an idea that he once never love by her parents, never once known that they disgust his existence, never once realized that his presence reminds them of their crime.

Yunho knew it; he always doubted their love for him, as he gets olds so many questions runs in his heads, to many bad dreams, vision of a man and woman crying shouting for help.

His parents, that both died to save the Kwon, the whole accident was never cleared in his remembrance at that time he’s just four years of age, but he knew it was them why his parents died, it was their fault, if only he can find that man again, the person who showed up to him when he was 12, the person who told him that he is living in hell, the only person who can answers all his questions, he told him that he was adopted unluckily on the day they supposed to meet, he didn’t showed up, he never came, and he knew the male Kwon were all behind it, and since that day Yunho was treated much worse than they used to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “Umma, I am really hungry, please give me food,” he remembered begging, how many times he remembered they never give him food; how they always lock him in his room, every time he made a tiny mistakes.

Of course Yuri never had a slightest idea about it for they tell her that he’s just too busy studying, that he is preparing for an upcoming exam.

Whether he try to be good or excel in school he will still receive the same bad treatment, Yuri is the only person who‘s always nice to him, since her parents wants to maintain a pleasant behavior in front of her, they never ask for Yuri to hate Yunho too, they desired for their daughter to be the same angel and to grow up a well mannered young lady.

And indeed Yuri grow up a nice person,

“Because of their child you mother was push to death!” the old man, narrates before he disappear, he wanted to know how it happened but that old man was nowhere to be found.

And thinking that Yuri is that child, how can he still think nicely of her?

That’s why he made a promise, he wanted revenge, and he craves for it!

He is more than willing to die because of it!

What’s the best way to this road?

Yuri, their precious daughter,

Flash back,,

“Oppa, does it hurt?” Yuri ask worriedly,

“No,” he shook his head looking away

“You’re lying,,” she said almost crying

“No, I’m not lying,” she punch him gently

“Liar!” he was in a fight earlier, his classmates teases him for being a nerd, for he wear a big glasses, and he intentionally lose his patience, he don’t mind it  if they are too many for him, he wanted to beat them so badly, like how his devil father beat him last night.

“If I say that it really hurts what will you do? Can you cure it?”

“Yes I will,” then a dangerous idea flash in his head,

He removed his shirt, Yuri was startled but didn’t blink her eyes, and she’s more than curious,

“One of those guys, kick me here,” he pointed his chest, ”can you kiss it to make the pain away?” he devily ask, Yuri looks at him, yet after that she lean to kiss his chest. He was 15 then and Yuri was 13, that’s his first attempt on that deed.

She stare at him shock, yunho gulp worrying if he made her mad, but,,

“Where else?” she ask

He pointed his stomach, she planted kisses on it, he pointed his shoulders, she kisses those, he pointed his cheeks, she kisses those, he pointed his bruise lips,,

“Here,” he said

She stops, as they stare at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay short chapter 2:

I know you are all Yunri lovers that’s why you are on this page,

I want to recommend this story of one of my good friend here in AFF,

happyrose2

All my favorites, I know you will love it to,

 

Not Your Ordinary School

 

Just Like A Jet Coaster

well i guess visits her page then, there are lots of stories to choose,,

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/3827

So subscribe, she will love you!

Comment and she will love you more!

I am not recommending her story because of my laziness in updating my story, but because of the fact that her stories are really good, well written and a product of her productive imagination!

So happy reading!!!!

(O.o)