just when you thought so,

sugar was never been sweet

Chapter 23

 

 

AN urgent meeting will be held by the board in the Kwon Corp., the past month their company is dealing with major problems concerning controversies about the patency of two of their new medicines. 

The only solution left is to sell a biggest part of the company shares, which the Kwon establish for the past years.

 

The board urges the CEO to decide as soon as possible or else they will be left with nothing, if they sell their company with this   SCHEELE GROUP. Mr. Kwon was pressured by their demands and his family state that’s why he decided to sell the company without discussing the matters to his wife and daughter. The decision was made abruptly.

 

In a flash a company’s representative came, in behalf of the SCHEELE GROUP’S CEO and their lawyers, together they made the agreement, the contract, the finality that the SCHEELE GROUP will take over their company.

Yuri blames herself and sorry that she was not aware of their business status, because of her personal problem she neglected her work and duty as the company’s daughter.

If only she wasn’t that affected maybe she had done something to save their company.

Jaejoong never failed to visit and check her condition, which added to the guilt that she is feeling,

“let’s go out  today,” Yuri plea, it’s Sunday and she was done thinking, she wanted to spend the day with the person that love her, she wanted Jaejoong to feel that despite the appearance of Jason who resemble of Yunho, she wanted for him to feel that she’s okay, in some way, or maybe trying her best.

“Okay,” he smile and waited for her to prepare herself.

“Where do you want to go?” Jaejoong asked her as he drive.

“I want to go to the beach, is that okay?”

“Of course, it’s been so long since we watched the sunset together, ” he smile at her, wholeheartedly, he waited  days to see her smiling again.  He needed a break to, he can’t figure out Tiffany and Jason, although he is secretly tracking what his cousin’s up to, but she made her way to block his source. He can feel that he is against   something powerful.

Another thing was that, when her parents had found out the problem about Yuri’s company, they wanted to postpone the wedding, that he opposed which ended up in a big fight with his father.

He really thought that Yuri is okay for them not in business wise, but he was wrong. His parents have another agenda, and if Yuri’s family business will be in trouble they will not let the two of them to get married.

 

“Were here,” he excitedly told Yuri, she nod and went down hurriedly.

He’s contented seeing her happy as the wind blew her hair. Jaejoong was surprise when he realized that Yuri is splashing water on him, unknowingly they had reached the sea side, he was too engrossed in his thoughts. He fought and splashes her back, after hour of running around playing they sat down side to side.

“Oppa, thank you for understanding, I can’t make it thru if   I’m not with you,” Yuri look at him and said sincerely those words that she wanted for him to know. Jaejoong cup her face and kiss her lips tenderly,  Yuri respond with that kiss as it grew deeper, Jaejoong lay her  down to realize that where they are.

He has to stop or else it will be hard to control …

“Let’s change our clothes, we can’t get sick.” Jaejoong stand up and held his hand to Yuri.

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After changing they went into a restaurant by the beach, Jaejoong ordered lots of food and he ordered Yuri to eat a lot. For Yuri, this is okay, she enjoys being with Jaejoong, she loves seeing him smiling, and she loves that how he cared for her.

She’s sure one lucky girl to be love by him. She wanted to erase the thoughts of Yunho or Jason in her head, she now have Jaejoong who deserve to be love.   If she needs to face Jason, she will be okay and will not be pathetic like before.

 He is just someone who looks like Yunho, that’s what she was thinking for the past days.

He’s unreal.

 

“I’ll go to the restroom,” Yuri told Jaejoong, he nod and continues with his food.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

After doing her things inside, she took a one last glance at her reflection, she open the door only to be drag again inside.

Surprise she look at her intruder, her heart beats faster with mix emotions.

FEAR.EXCITEMENT.LONGING.WEIRED.

To sum it all, the answer is JASON.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!” she hissed, trying to get away from his hold, he managed to pin her in the wall, trapping her with his knees.

“I just miss you,” after saying those words, he captured her lips, giving her a rough kiss that she fights hard to refuse.

But the feeling of familiarity in her subconscious head ordered her own lips to response.

And then she is insane again.

Back at zero.