tears

sugar was never been sweet

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello???!!

Are you still there?

It’s been really long since I last posted a chapter, I was just too busy in my outside life, and every time I comes here, I mostly spend my time annoying ROSE,, ( should I include your username??? I think that’s a bad idea,, but we annoy each other really, and I find it too enjoyable,, LOL!)

 

 

 

Chapter 4

From then on he can still remember how he secretly using her, when he wants something from his parents he will ask Yuri’s help to beg for him, if he needs money mostly for his pleasures that Yuri is not aware of he will seek for her help, that she never once refuse, showing that’s how foolishly and blinded in love she is to him. She never once saw the evilness in his eyes, never once saw the devil behind those touches he gives, never once feel the bitterness in his kiss for she’s only aware all the sweetness that she gives.

Never once, for she was trapped, cage in her own forbidden love affair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho stands up from his bed, it’s been two weeks since he was discharged, Tiffany hides him n one of their rest house not that far away from the town. He looks around to search for his beloved, the one that he entrust his safety. He found her reading a romance book in the garden, he just stand there examining how beautiful she looks, she’s too engrossed on her reading that she never notice his presence.

“So what are you reading?” he ask finally to get her attention,

“Oppa!” she called smiling widely, she drop the book on the table and walk near him

Yunho smile back, thinking that there is someone who always with him,

She, who never left,

She who understands.

She who pampered him

She who never get tired of comforting him.

Who always says right even though he is mostly wrong,,

“Are you sure you’re now okay?”she ask worriedly,

Yes,” he hugs her, which she give in, for this is her only dream, for them to be this close, for him to be only hers, just hers, setting aside those anger, supporting his revenge  for that makes him closer to her, away from Yuri’s heart.

She envies her, still.

She’s jealous that she have to share him with her, she’s furious that her love was always one of his deepest secrets.

But she never once complain at least to him, about her set up in his life all throughout the years, since that’s the only way that she can feel that she’s the only one that he needed the most.

“Tiffany,”he called her in his sweetest way,

“Hmm?”was all she answered, eyes close her ears on top of his heart listening to the perfect sound his heart produce,

“I want to see them,” he said, her smile fade away, she looks at him eyebrows creased, wanting to ask if he is being serious, he is putting his life in great danger if he really mean it.

“Don’t worry, they wouldn’t know, I just want to know how my enemy live after my so called death, I want to witness it myself, he clarify,” he pause, he cupped her face,” and I left something important at home, in their home,” he clarify,

Her face turns gloomy,

“Don’t worry, I will come back, I will ~for you,” he said

“Are you sure?”

He smiles at her, he seal her question with a kiss and nod after breaking it. He assures her that he will comeback surely for she is home.

He just want to see them, there is something in him that wanting to visit that house.

Something that he can’t explain clearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho went out from his room unsatisfied, he thought he was lucky enough to find it unlocked, but the picture of him together with his parents when he was a baby was nowhere to be found, he thought he securely hide it, it was given to him by that ahjussi he met years ago. He stops in front of Yuri’s room, unknowingly he opens it, he smell the familiar aroma that once lingered in his nose, as always she sleeps with all the lights off, she can’t sleep the with the lights on, he looks at her angelic face calmly sleeping in that middle of the night.

“Beautiful still,” he mutter to himself.

He examine her appearance, she didn’t change, her hair still long and wavy, her bedside table, still have the picture of him, her room, just like the old times,

He smile to himself, thanking heaven that she haven’t move on yet, that her so called ghost of the past still hunting her.

 “Such a pity right? That an almost innocent girl like you have to suffer?” he said whispering as he caress her hair, “but I won’t stop, I knew my decease parents wanted for it, since you are you’re horrible parents heart, I will crash you into pieces, I feel sorry for you, but not that sorry enough to discontinue, we will meet again, I will make use of you again, I will spoil you again, so you need to be strong until then, my beloved toy,,” he said, when he sense Yuri on a verge of waking up he immediately hides himself in the dark corner of her room,

She wakes up, she sits in her bed, she dreamed about him, never she knew that he’s really there, but instead of saying I love you like what’s in her dreams, he threaten her.

Feeling that same pace of loneliness again, she weeps as she thrown her body back on her bed, she cries continually, murmuring his name,

“Yunho oppa, I really miss you,,” her crying silently fade away as she fall asleep , her favorite escape to be with him, not in delusion, just her dream.

When Yunho sees that Yuri fall asleep deeply, he walks near her once more,

He had witness it, her every sobs, her longing, for him

“Too bad I don’t feel the same way,” he said to himself. He glance at the clock, it’s about time for him to leave,

Carefully he left her room, not making any single sound,

When he’s about to get inside the car he look back on his old home,

“Goodbye,,, my hell,” before taking a glance at Yuri’s room. He wipes the sweat that covering his face the moment he had seen her closely.

“Aish dam it! Why do I sweat a lot? It’s not even hot,” he cursed before starting his car and left that street,

STUPID!

Who is fool enough to mistaken TEARS as sweat?

 

 

Well Jung yunho is, since his heart is filled with revenge to start with so how can he acknowledge the LOVE that he have for Yuri even though his heart is overflowing with it?

He can’t even differentiate SWEAT to TEARS so how can he figure out the difference between LOVE on REVENGE?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHEWW,, DONE!

SO HOW WILL YOU REACT ON YUNHO’S PERSONA?

NO JAE YET?

JUST THIS SHORT?

 

I HAVE A STORY,, SEEMS LIKE I DEDICATE MY FREE TIME ON THE COUPLE,, HERE’S MY OTHER POSTED STORY,,

 

1.YUNRI EFFECT [a collection of Yunho/Yuri short stories(^^,)]

2.Editing Chapter Maze of jerks and es! [H]

so enjoy reading and continue spreading the  YUNRI virus!