reminded intentions

sugar was never been sweet

 

Chapter 22

After much argument, Yuri was sent home by Jaejoong, he keeps on worrying about her condition, he hates seeing her back in this state, she’s been crying all the way back home, she kept on saying how sorry she was for acting that way in front of Tiffany’s fiancé, but she can’t help it.  Jaejoong had no idea that there is another thing that she felt sorry of, that might broke his heart if he found out. Why Tiffany did come back one month before their wedding? There is only one thing to find out that is to confront her, after assuring that Yuri will be okay, though he doubted it  he  bid goodbye, her parents asked what happened, but  he  think this is not the perfect time for them to know.


Something wasn’t right and Tiffany is the only person that can answer all his questions.

 

Yuri is scared, at the same time she wanted to embrace Jason, she wanted to think that he had lost his memories that Yunho is alive all along, but that means hurting Jaejoong and she can’t stand seeing Jaejoong hurt because of her, her one mistake was enough, she can’t hurt him since he was the one who help her recover from the pain.

She need to sort out her feelings now, avoid Jason as much as possible and even Tiffany, she’s not safe around her, she felt it, the moment she appeared back again in their life, she knew that she hadn’t forgotten everything in the past, that everything she kept in her heart,, all her hated on her, the way she looks at her, while she stealing glances at Jason, one thing is clear, Tiffany hate her at the core of her bone.

 

Jaejoong stand up from the couch when he saw Tiffany, he’s been waiting for her to arrive , after killing 4 hours, she finally appeared in front of him, she clicked her tongue walking to him in the living room,

“That’s why I had no plans on going back, I know that you’ve been waiting for me,” she smirk

“What’s your game? Who is he?” he walks in front of her, a few feet away.

“Who?” she ridicules

“You exactly knew who I am talking about!” he yelled frustrated.

“Relax cousin, you mean Jason who looks like Yunho? Your fiancé’s lover?” she laugh how disturb Jaejoong states is,

“Why do you have to appear now? Why do you have to confuse her?” his voice filled with anger, Tiffany scoff at him

“Did you really forget? What we talked about way back?” she wanted him to remember everything.

“You really want to do me a favor? Then help me, I want you to go after someone, I want you to help her to forget a particular person, make her wanting you then after that leave her like you always do on all your girls, can you do that? After all she’s still a food on your table,”

That was Tiffany’s first instruction he didn’t asked much, on what her real motive was, he was on for the game, he still don’t know that the person she was talking about was Yuri, he realized that puzzle later on, he was a playboy for too long and the fact that since she’s specially asked for it, he’s willing to the that favor for her.

 

But everything had change, he fell in love to the girl that he was tasked to hurt.

 

“I love her, I love Yuri,” tiffany laughs at his statement, though he answered it with all his heart,  

“Don’t made me laugh dear cousin, we both knew that you don’t fall in love,” his eyes and voice filled with hatred upon saying that. She walks pass at his stunned reaction purposely bumping in his shoulder, Jaejoong grab her wrist and whisper the word,

“I’m sorry,”

“For what?”

“You knew what for,” he whispers loud enough for her to hear his plea.

“Damn it Jaejoong,” she curse, and she mean it, she hate every time they are on this state. She hates to go back on that pace.

“but, I will do everything to protect Yuri from you and Jason, I don’t know what happened but knowing you , I know that he is Yunho, I will do everything to save Yuri from the both of you,” he warn ,”I just want you to know that,” that’s the last word he  said before he  left,

 

Tiffany’s hate to Yuri doubled; she had stolen the two important people in her life, two people fighting ever her.

It felt ridiculous and she hates it because they have to come back.