stalking you!

sugar was never been sweet

Chapter 24:

 

Yuri can feel his right hand moving inside her shirt, his lips still in hers.

“Yuri are you there!?” they both stopped upon hearing that voice, Jaejoong, they both looked at each other, Yuri took the opportunity to push him away.  Thank God that he had locked the door, she had so many questions in her mind.

 

How did he know that she is here?

Why did he appear in here?

Why did he kiss her?

Is it only because of what they had in Jeju.

Or because he knows that she is missing someone who looks like him that is why he uses that to get her.

 

“yes,, I’ll be out in a bit!” she shouted back at Jaejoong, she can’t face him looking filthy  like this, she can’t open the door or else he will be more than mad that she is with him.

“Okay. I was just worried,”

“I’ll be out, just wait for me in our table,” she response pushing him.

“Okay, make it fast,” that’s the last word that she heard from him.

 

“Pretty y liar,” Jason teases as he kisses her earlobe. She tried hard not to be drown again. She pushes him and glared at him.

“Stop it please?!” Yuri begs at him, she needs to get out with this.

“I know you are enjoying it too,” with playful smirk he answered.

Yuri heaved a sigh deeply.

She really needs to get out.

“I knew that you  know  about my first love who really look like you,  if we were kissing the only person that I am thinking is him, how it still pain me that he is dead, I can’t move on if you’re being like this,  I know it entertains you, because if not, you will not doing this with me, but please I am begging you stop toying with my emotions, I don’t know if I can’t stand it any longer,” Yuri collapse on the floor as she cry.

 

  Jason just stands in front of her,

“Sorry, but I can’t promise that, we will meet again no matter what.” With that he left her.  

 

When he was out, Yuri calm and arranges herself, she washes her face again and made up an excuse for Jaejoong. She’s guilty; she has to lie to him again.

 

Still worried Jaejoong buy her excuse that her stomach ache that’s why it took her long enough in the bathroom. They eat in silence, waited for the sunset before they ended the day.

……………………………………………….

“Sweet dreams.” Jaejoong kiss Yuri’s lips before she went inside their house, after securing for her safety, he ride back in the car and drove off.

 

Meanwhile.

Jason tightens his fist as he watch the two kissing in front of their house. Never they knew that he is secretly following them the whole day and took the opportunity with her in the bathroom. The moment that he claims her lips, he wanted her to remember how Yunho’s lips taste, he wanted her to remember that Jaejoong kisses were nothing compared to his.

He had seen their little make out in the sand, that incident urge him to do the deeds earlier.

He wanted to make it even.

He cannot promise that he will stay away from her, now that everything runs according to his plan.