meeting

sugar was never been sweet

 

Chapter 21

 

“nice meeting you I am Jason Jung,” the tall man  smile, both Yuri and Jaejoong stands up from their seat to shake his hands, Jaejoong took his hand first, doing mild shake, not please at all, while glancing at his girlfriend ‘s reaction. He can see that she’s trembling and in the verge of crying, he is too, he only saw Yunho in pictures but it is cleared in his mind that this person in front of him, his cousin’s fiancé is really looked like his girlfriend’s brother.

The person that Yuri used to love.  And maybe still.

“Don’t worry I don’t bite,” Jason gave a friendly smile, yet it didn’t and probably will never help Yuri to calm down. Finally Yuri took his hand,

“Kwon Yuri,” she said in almost whisper.

“It’ so nice meeting you,” Jason shook her hands gently and let go, they all decided to seat down he sat opposite Yuri beside Tiffany  , Jason affectionately look at tiffany and press her cheeks gently, she blush at that making her smile from ear to ear. He is really acting as if nothing happened between them in Jeju.

“Now I won’t get jealous anymore, not that my fiancé is here, its fair isn’t it?”  She asked specially looking at Yuri, she gulped.

“Let’s order,” Jaejoong spoke, he wanted to confront his cousin, there are so many things that he wanted to ask her, but he knows that it is not the perfect time.

So many questions running in Yuri’s head, she remembered the puzzle that Tiffany gave her years back , she said that she will look someone look like Yunho,  how it became possible that thing happened, now she’s facing someone who look like Yunho? Is it really possible that Yunho have someone who really looks a lot like him? How did it happened that tiffany out of many encounter met that particular person, and what confuse her the most was when she said those back years, as if she is 100% sure that there is another Yunho look alike back there. And the thing that happened to Jeju will he tells those to tiffany and Jaejoong? Her head hurts thinking about those.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong pressed her hand seeing her pale expression, Yuri nod at him,”I ordered your favorite is that okay?” once again she gave out a nod. He knows how odd she is feeling that now, he hates tiffany for taking it for granted, he hates how she appears now, and causing their lives to turn out likes this.

 

The food were serve, everyone begin digging their food while Yuri lose her appetite to,

“I’m sorry if my sudden appearance made you lose your appetite,” Jason apologetically said, that made everyone eyes on her. Why did he have to make it hard on her?

“Ah, no, I just have no appetite to eat,” she answered, Jason didn’t bought that answer, before he could asked back, Jaejoong speaks for her, he touch Yuri’s cheek and affectionately smile at her,

“my fiancé is really conscious about gaining weight, we had chosen her wedding gown and she’s that  mindful if the wedding gown will not fit her on our wedding day,   though I often tell her that I really don’t mind if she get fat, I will still marry her,”

“that was so sweet,” Jason commented looking at his girl,” me either,” then he and Tiffany sweetly kiss in front of them,  Yuri is surprise and looked down, Jaejoong look at Yuri’s reaction, he wanted to take Yuri away from here.

“I think I should go,” Yuri looked at Jaejoong, she really wanted to escape right now, he understands but before they stand up Tiffany spoke,

“I think we should really talk about it, I don’t want you to talk about it behind us, or behind my back,” she made it extra loud for them to sit back.

“What do you mean?” Jason asked looking at her. Tiffany looks at him,

“You look a lot like Yuri’s older brother Yunho, the person that she missed and love the most,” there is a bitterness in her voice every time she said those, Yuri  wanted to cry but scolding herself not to, later, she can cry later. Jaejoong held her tightly and controlling himself to smack his cousin.

“Luckily as if fate played I met you,” she looks at Jason,” at first I was curious because you really looked like him because I had this thing for Yunho oppa, but the more I get to know you the more I realize that you are two different person, he was Yunho and you are Jason,” she stated,” he always live in the States, his uncle raised him,” she continued but Jason cut her,”

“I think it is best if I will tell them personally,” he gazes in front, mostly to Yuri who is more than curious on where he came from.

“My parents died at young age, that’s why it was my uncle who raises me, I’ve been living like forever in the states, but I can speak fluent Korean because that’s the language we spoke at home and almost all our helpers and company employees are Korean.”

“Are you really sure?” Yuri gathered enough strength for that question, ignoring what might they think about her, since they are already in here; she had to raise the questions in her mind.

“Yes I am,” Jason answered

 

“What’s the name of your uncle?”

“Your birth parents name?”

“Don’t you have a twin brother or something?”

“Or any birthmarks in your body?”

“Do you really remember everything during your childhood?” she flooded him with questions, while pathetically looking in his eyes, she demand an answers

 

 

“That’s too much for a question?”  Jason slightly raises his brows,”wait are you crying?”

“Yuri,” Jaejoong called wiping her tears, but she had pushed his hands away.

“I told you I really need to go,” then she run away as fast as she could after getting her purse, Jaejoong followed suit after  glaring at his cousin.

 

The room was silent for awhile before Jason broke it,

“Are you happy oppa seeing her in pain?” tiffany asked.

“guess so, though I am not officially starting yet, her father will be shocked if he found out that the person who bought most of his stocks in his company is none other than the son that he tried to killed, he’s too old for business, he didn’t even suspected that he was dealing  with an enemy,”

“Because everyone thought that you died.” Jason laugh,

“I almost forgot that once in my life I died,”

“Oppa?”

“Yes?” Jason looks at her worried face.

“Don’t change okay?” Jason hugs her to ease her worries away, she always there to support her, but he can’t assure no more unlike when they are back in the states,  everything had change  when he saw Yuri that day in Jeju, half of his defense broke after that night in her hotel room.

He didn’t answered yes, like Tiffany wanted him too, neither nod.

And that only conclude her theory that something was wrong, he had change.