confidence(?)

sugar was never been sweet

 

Chapter 13.

 

“Oppa,,” Yuri called again, but no matter how she wanted to shout  his name something blocking her air passage, she  is still frozen on that spot,

“am I hallucinating again?” she ask herself, after trying so hard she manage to make a step forward, but when she sees him moving away from him towards the crowed that’s the only time that she begin chasing  after him.

 

Tiffany silently laugh, she enjoys seeing how frail her so called best friend look, but still she manage to put up a very concern gaze, that as if she care, that’s as if she’s worried by her change of reaction.

But she was not, no place in her heart that shows concern,

“Yuri,,” tiffany starts calling her name, trying a little to follow her big footsteps, loud music are playing that’s why there is a little chance to hear her call, but  to Yuri’s disadvantage  that person who looks a lot like Yunho  walks even faster away from her, not long after that she lost him in the crowed, she collapse in the floor still whispering his name, tears visible in her eyes, people started surrounding her as if she’s another crazy person.

She feels cold.

She thought that somehow she had forgotten him but in juts one blink of an eye, after almost meeting someone who looks a lot like him, made her remember all her feelings, all her pain.

She still misses him.

“Yuri what happened?” it’s tiffany who wake her up, she kneeled beside her, cupping her face,,

“I saw someone like Yunho oppa,,”

“Yuri, “

“I still miss him, for a moment I just want to see him, but he was gone, I just want to know how he resemble of him, I know it’s impossible that he is alive but I still desire to see someone who look like him,,,,,,” she lean on her shoulders, crying, in that busy mall….

Tiffany caress her hair, if she could only see the smirk in her face, she will let go of her as soon as possible.

But she is blinded; no chance for her to see tiffany’s filled with hate eyes.

 

 

“I want to see you,,,”  to her request tiffany left her in the mall, she continue her search for him, wishing that he will show up, but the mall is close in closing time, that made her mind to give up this foolishness of her.

 

“Yah! Why are you still here?”  She was startled to see Jaejoong when she looked up, he looks like he’s been running, Yuri looks down on the floor, she felt sorry but she knows he needs to know why she’s still there,

 

 

“I saw someone who looks like him, I just want to see his look alike for the last time, but I guess he must went home,,,” she said in her low tone guilty voice.

“I’m sorry,,,” she followed

He came to her and gave her a hug; he doesn’t have to say anything.

“I’m sorry, I broke my promise,,” she felt sorry that he can’t stop herself from still thinking about Yunho, she cries to him

“I told you I am not forcing you to do it sooner,” he said encouraging her.

“I’m sorry,,” she continued.

Jaejoong broke the hug he cupped her face, he lean his forehead into hers,

“He was your past, while I am your present and your future, for me that’s enough no matter how many look alike of him appear in front of you.” He said lovingly that made Yuri’s heart skip a bit.

She loves him though for not as much as she loved Yunho but she’s aware she loves him.

She loves Kim Jae joong

 

 

Meanwhile.

“Let’s talk please,” tiffany begged, Yunho took his suite case as he is ready to checked in, they are in the airport and his uncle is already waiting inside.


“What is there to talked about? “ he glare at her, they’ve been arguing since they left the mall, to their house and up to the airport.

 

“You can’t leave like this, we have to settle this misunderstanding before you leave,,” she begged. Yunho scoffed and face her, he was disappointed

“Why did you do that? Why did you call her to almost see me?”

He was right she made a bad decision, she set them up, and she planned it.

“I just want to see, how you will react,”

Yunho disappointedly smile,

”and what did you get?”

Her weakly smile tears visible in her eyes,

“I didn’t get anything, I felt defeated,”

Yunho’s brow crease, there they go again she and her one million doubts.

“So you didn’t believe me all along?”

“It’s not that I don’t believe you, it’s all about you saying and doing two opposite things,” she stated,

 

If she hadn’t seen him crying in the corner of the mall, she might feel victorious,

But she saw him,

She caught him,

 Crying while uttering,

“I’m sorry my Yuri,,”

 

 

And so her little confidence was blown away.