her color

sugar was never been sweet

 

 

Chapter 15:

 

Yuri ,Jaejoong and Tiffany soon graduated high school, although both girls didn’t talked about what happened that day, they grew distant with each other, it was tiffany who avoided the two of them, afraid that she will say something improper that will make Yunho in trouble,

 

Yuri and Jaejoong went to Seoul University while tiffany decided to study abroad, Yuri was surprise when her mother told her that Tiffany is waiting for her not in her room but in Yunho’s room.

She nervously walks upstairs; she saw her sitting in Yunho’s bed with his picture in her lap,

“Tiffany?” she called

“You’re aware of it right, from the beginning?” she started, Yuri knew what’s best that time was to listen to her talking, maybe this way she will open up her heart to her again, “you always knew that I love your brother right, “the mention of Yunho Yuri’s heartfelt numb again, so part of their distance was all because of Yunho, “it’s not just a simple crush or like, I love him,” she looks at her with guilt,” but you just laugh at it, saying that your brother can’t like me, that he love someone else, that someone else was you,” Tiffany threw her looks of accusation,  “you’re selfish he is your brother and yet you’re having an affair with him,,” she stands up from his bed, she walks to Yuri who’s still frozen on that spot, her every works stabs her heart, like it’s the first time,,”you’re the one who killed him,  you killed him ,it was because of you that’s why he was killed, did you think that’s it’s was  just an accident? You’re a fool Yuri, They planned it!, they killed him and it was all because of you,,” she said it in her face sternly, killing her once more with her every harsh words.

“I pity you, you’re too oblivious on what’s happening around you, you don’t even know the true color around you, there are lots of secret outside that room, yet you know nothing, while I knew everything, even Yunho’s oppa’s secret, even the secret that will make your soul free, but I am selfish, I will not tell you anything,,” she mocks at her, enjoying how confuse Yuri’s state,,

Yuri never expected it but Tiffany hugs her, she cried in her shoulders,, she’s clueless if she will hug her or not, if she will console her or not, she confuse her.

“I’m sorry, “she whisper, “this is the last time that I will sorry for everything, I’m saying it in advance in case,,” she release her and wipe her tears.

“I will leave tomorrow, I decided to study abroad, and you know what?,I will look for someone that looks like Yunho oppa, I know there is someone out there who looks hotter than him, that can swoon me more , I know there is, and I will find him first before you do,,” she finished

“goodbye, best friend,” she  put emphasize the word best friend  like it was the last time that she will say those, that after this night they will treat each other as mere strangers.

Or worst enemies.

 

And for the second time, she is afraid of her, she sits on the floor weakly, it was hard for her to breathe.

She’s afraid and confuse, tiffany came and left leaving her multiple puzzle, and the thing that she said that hurt her most was, you killed him!