guilt

sugar was never been sweet

 

Chapter 19:

 

Yuri woke up when the suns hits her face, she momentary look around, she stare at the clock it reads 9 in the morning, she felt a severe pain in her head, she had a weird dream before she woke up, she remember drinking too much wine last night, she’s not a drinker that’s why 3 glass of it her world starts to grow unwise, she force herself to stand up only to collapse again after feeling severe pain down in her private area.

 

Nervousness filled her soul as memories of last night went in, after those three glasses, Jason comes to her, she tried to escape yet  she was caught, and then they started to kiss, she resist at first but they both ended up in their room, still kissing each other, and then that thing happened that she never thought would. She looks around no sign of him, for some reason it was better that way, she have no idea how she will face him after what happened, I know that part of it was her fault too, she kept her guard down, she’s guilty that she keeps on staring at him because he really resemble of her dead brother, he probably mistook that idea that she wanted him, which is definitely not true, but she knows that he will not buy that excuse,

 

“What did I do?!!!” she asked herself ruffling her hair in frustrations,, she have no face to face him, nor the face to face Jaejoong, upon remembering her fiancé, she immediately looked for her phone, she saw his 10 miscalls, 5 messages that said the same thing, he is worried that she never answered back, she’s biting her fingers, unsure if she’s ready to give him a call, but she knows that is she won’t it, he will just keep on worrying at her even more.  She dialed his number, she felt his happiness and sadness for ignoring his calls, he said that he misses her so much, she said that she got drunk that last night, except that she slept with someone that she have no idea who, except his name and that he looks like her ex.

 

Who’s a fool enough to confess to his or her fiancé about sleeping with someone? Even the educated people know how to lie. 

 

She grab the blanket and covered her still body, she nervously checked every part of the room making sure that the guy from last night was nowhere in sight, after so she went to the bathroom and took a shower. She rubbed herself hard as if it will take away what had happened last night, she wish the waters will wash away all the memories, but on top of those, memories of Yunho flashed in, everything was still because of him, if she hadn’t seen someone who looks like him.

 

To think that she’s over him,

 

Why do you have to appear to me now?   

Do you really hate me to be happy?

 

After showering she saw food prepared on the side of the bed, she didn’t order anything; she saw the note on the side.

 

To Ms. Kwon,

 

Thank you for last night, I had fun.

 

Jason

 

She crumbled the paper in her hands; guilt build up inside her, she’s not that type of person that he thought she is, no matter how delicious the food was, there is no way on earth that she will eat that. She wishes not to see him again.

 

But who will she deceive herself, the moment that she went back to the conference room, she keeps on turning around hoping that she can’ catch a glimpse of that person from last night, but luck was not on her way, she then believe that he had no intention on meeting her twice.

 

She wanted to believe that Yunho’s just fooled him yesterday, that he went down on earth just to be with her. However everything that happened was real. 

 

are we going to meet each other again?