Final.

Bound and Broken

final.

 

Simon quietly opens the door to Aurora's apartment. It's late, but Simon needed to see Aurora. Audrey breaking up with him made him realise his feelings for Aurora.
 

**flashback**


"But Audrey, I like you. I know i've been busy with Aurora being unwell and all... and I'm sorry," Simon said, surprised that Audrey wanted to break up. He asked her out on a date, to make up for lost time, not expecting something like this at all.

"Oppa, don't be sorry. I know you like me. I like you too. But you LOVE Aurora Unnie. Don't be so dense. We're merely starting out..." Audrey replied.

"But there's nothing going on between Aurora and Me. We're just best friends. That's all. I'm not dating her or anything like that." Simon said in defense.

"I'm not saying you're cheating on me Oppa. You're not. You and Unnie, just love each other. Both of you are just too blind to see... Love can't be forced," Audrey replied with a smile.

Simon looked at his feet. He couldn't bear to look Audrey in the eyes. He hasn't been treating her well at all, yet this girl was so calm. This calmness was what attracted him to her...

"You must be hating me," Simon said quietly.

Audrey chuckled. She took simon's hand, stared into his eyes and said "Oppa, we'll still see each other. I don't hate you. Don't worry. Now it's time for me to find someone who loves me as much as you love Aurora. Thanks for the good times."

Audrey got up from the bench. Leaned forward and gave Simon a last kiss on his forehead, and walked away, leaving a stunned Simon behind.

**end of flashback**

After that conversation, everything seems to become clearer. He loves Aurora. He knows now for sure. That's why he can't stop thinking about her. That's why seeing her smile made his day so bright. That's why seeing her hurt herself made him hurt so bad.

But now he worries. Coz he doesn't know how Aurora will respond.

Simon creeps into her room, trying not to make a sound. He lays next to Aurora, watching her sleep. Aurora... No matter how short she cuts her hair, or how boyish she dresses, is still beautiful.

Thinking she was asleep, Simon leans forward and whispers in her ears.

"Aurora. I'm in love with you. I've always been. I was just too blind to see. When you hurt, I hurt to. When you smile, I smile too. I want to protect you. I want to be here for you. I want to be by your side."

Aurora feels a warm body next to hers. Her instinctive reaction will be to push that body away, but the familiar scent stopped her. She kept her eyes closed as she hears the words Simon is saying. A tear escape her eyes. She slowly turns around to face Simon.

"What about Audrey?" she whispers back.

"She broke up with me. She told me that I was too blind to see that I was in love with you." Simon answers softly, as he tucks Aurora's short hair behind her ears.


"Will you, let me hold you?" simon asks again. He has never been so physically close to Aurora, except for that one time when she broke down and cried, and he hugged her to comfort her.

Aurora paused for a second, and nodded.

Simon put his arms around her and held her tight. He's lying in bed with the girl he's loved for so long. "I promise you that I won't ever hurt you. I can't promise you the world. But I will do my best to be the best for you. You're my Aurora."

Aurora feels her heart beating. She feels his heart beating. She feels safe, and secure, and more peaceful than she's ever been this ten years. So is this how it feels to be loved? She wonders to herself. She closes her eyes as she returns his warm embrace.

No "I love you"s were spoken that night. But there's no need for words, because their hearts are already beating as one.

 

#The End#

 

Author's Notes:

Finally. I finished. I don't know if the ending is too hasty... but yeahhhh.... :)
Thanks for reading!!! And special thanks to those who gave me inputs. You know who u are *winks*