#8

I'm Yours

A few days later, Hara's news spread everywhere. Her going out of the group unexpectedly was a shocking news all over the world. The DSP Media also stated the reason why....Hara being pregnant was another surprising news. Fans and other people all over the world went nuts. Junhyung received hurtful words from lots of people. Hara and Junhyung both deactivated their twitter account. A lot of Junhyung's fans weren't his fans anymore. Junhyung stayed strong though. He decided to make an official announcement with a bunch of cameras and reporters the next day.

He entered the room and there were camera flashes everywhere. He sat down in his chair with managers beside him. He took a sip of his water and started. Of course, the reporters asked a bunch of questions. He answered all of them truthfully and bravely.
"It is true about Hara going out of the group and stopping her career because she is going to be a mom. And yes, I am the dad. I apologize to all people for this shocking news. I am not going to stop my career though. I will keep going and yet, stay strong. But, I am planning to stop working as Beast once the baby is a few months old. I am thinking about working as a songwriter just like Shinsadong Tiger Hyung. That's probably the best way for me and my members. I hope people would understand how Hara and I feel right now. Again, I am really sorry.", Junhyung spoke clearly and bowed. He took no more questions and stood up. He bowed again and walked out. He was surrounded by so many reporters and interviewing people from all over the world. It took a long time to get outside and get in the van.

Junhyung felt terrible inside. He knew he had to deal with this one day. Hara was at Junhyung's parents home reading the internet. They told her to come over. Hara sat on the couch reading through the articles with Junhyung's dad.

"Don't read the comments Hara.", he told her.

Hara nodded. "I'm not going to.", she replied.

He took the laptop and read through the comments himself. It wasn't THAT bad. There were actually supporters.
"Hara unnie and Junhyung oppa cheer up!"
"Wow I didnt know Junhyung oppa was that brave."
"I bet their baby will be freaken cute."

There were haters though... But, they ignored the haters and focused more on the supporters.

Hara went back home after eating dinner at Junhyung's parents house. Junhyung's name was #1 for hottest news and Hara's name was #2. It remained like that for several days.

Even though, people looked at them weirdly and thought it was crazy, Junhyung and Hara didn't regret it. They stayed strong throughout the hard moments. They knew this would stop someday. They believed it would...

 

Don't forget to subscribe&comment! :)