#2

I'm Yours

It was a cool night when Hara was laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling with her hands on top of her stomach. She rubbed it and sighed. "How am I going to be a mother? How is a baby inside of me? This feel so weird....", Hara said to herself quietly. She sat up and stared at the clock. It was 8:55 PM. She grabbed her phone and put it by her side. After a few minutes of thinking again, she got a call.

"Hey babe, I'm here. Come down."

"Oh. Okay. I will be down there in a minute. Hold on."

"Okay. Take your time."

Hara grabbed a jacket from her closet and walked out of her room. She looked at the floor and walked to the front door.

"Hara yah...", Hara's dad said.

Hara looked up slowly and saw her dad's face.

"Are you going to go meet Junhyung?", he asked in a calm voice.

"Yeah...I will be back soon.", Hara told him.

"You guys think about it carefully okay?", he said.

Hara knew what he meant. He is telling her to think about the pregnancy with him carefully and decide.

"Alright daddy. Thanks.", Hara answered.

Hara walked out of the door and went on the elevator. She went down and walked out of the building. She saw Junhyung's car near the parking lot. He saw her walk out and drove his car to the front of the building to pick up Hara. Hara waited for Junhung to come. She was getting nervous as he got closer and closer. She didn't want to tell him but she had to. Junhyung was the child's dad. She had to tell him.

Hara got in the car and smiled at him. He smiled back and drove off. They went to a nearby park to walk around. When they finally arrived, Hara and Junhyung got out of the car. Junhyung locked his car and walked towards Hara. He grabbed her hands and they started walking.

"What's wrong? You seem sad.", Junhyung asked her as they walked to the sitting area.

Hara looked up and looked back down. Her heart was beating, she couldn't do this. She was afraid.

Junhyung was curious. She was usually all jumpy when they met and she would talk to him a lot but today, she looke sad and tired. They finally got to the sitting area and sat in one of the benches. Junhyung kept holding Hara's hand. He looked at her.

"Tell me. What's going on?", Junhyung asked curiously. He stared at her with a worried look.

Hara hesitated. She had to tell him but she just couldn't. No one would know how she feels about this.... She finally spoke out.

"Okay, oppa. Listen to me carefully okay?", Hara told him.

Junhyung nodded and turned his body towards her.

Hara her lips and gulped. "Uh..uhm. I went to the hospital today with my parents because I was feeling terrible. They did billions of check ups and came to a conclusion. The doctor told us...he told...us...that...", Hara stopped talking. Her eyes were filled with tears. Tears slowly fell from her eyes.

Junhyung was totally confused. He stared at her and waited her to finish talking. "He told you what? What happened?", he asked.

Hara took a deep breath...

"He told us that.....I was 3 weeks pregnant.", Hara finally blurted out. After saying those nine words, she started crying more. She was scared that's why.

Junhyung's mind went blank. He froze and kept staring at Hara. He blinked a couple times and thought about what just happened. Hara is pregnant.... Oh my lord. I'm going to be a father? Oh .

Hara was thinking also. How am I going to be a mother?.... I'm only 24...

Junhyung and Hara didn't say a thing. They just sat there quietly.

 

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe&comment! :)