#10

I'm Yours

Junhyung just got back from a Japan promotion and was satisfied about the fans' reaction. It had already been three weeks ever since the news spread. There were still lots of Junhyung fans so he was relieved about that. He saw many supporting signs which caused him to tear up at the ending. He just got back from the Incheon Airport and was glad to be back to see Hara. As soon as he walked in the house, he was greeted by Hara's dad by the front door. He gave him a smile and walked to Hara and his room. Hara was in the room, listening to kid songs and watching tv. 

"Oppa!", Hara yelled out.

"I'm back!", Junhyung yelled back. 

They haven't seen each other for almost a week. 

"How are you feeling? Is everything alright?", Junhyung asked as soon as he set his baggage down. 

"Yeah! And I got a call from the hospital reminding us about our checkup. It's scheduled for Saturday and this time.....we are finding out the gender!!!!", Hara said excitedly.

"Oh yay! Glad to hear that, it just cheered me up from tiring schedules~", Junhyung told her. 

Hara smiled and nodded. "Mom has been giving me a bunch of food and I didn't feel any sickness so that's awesome.", Hara said while flipping through the channels.

"That's good.", Junhyung answered while changing.

"Oh and today, mom and I went to this really cool place for pregnant women and they teach you like a whole bunch of things you need to do in order to keep the baby healthy and strong and we did this strange exercising moves and it's supposed to help the baby I guess. It was fun though. I had time to chat with so many other pregnant ladies. Hehe.", Hara explained happily.

"I'm so glad you are having fun these days. It's nice to hear that.", Junhyung replied. "So are you doing the things you learned?", Junhyung asked.

Hara nodded and smiled. She was so jumpy these days. She just couldn't wait to see her precious babies. After changing into pajamas, Junhyung sat on the bed to talk to Bada and Byul. 

"Bada&Byul~ Are you guys okay in there? Having fun? Take care of yourselves and remember mommy and daddy love you.", Junhyung said to the babies. He then kissed Hara's stomach and smiled. Hara touched Junhyung's hair and laughed. 

"You will be an awesome dad you know that right?", Hara asked.

"And you will be an awesome mom you know that right?", Junhyung asked back. 

Junhyung, Hara, Byul, and Bada(Not real names. Only nicknames) will definitely be a happy family.